Chapter 26 The Ex's Realm

"Nice outfit." Sam smirked.

I walked over to my window and placed my hand over his face and gave a light shove.

"Whoa, I guess someone had a bad day." Sam replied. 'What happened?" as he pulled his arms up and rested his head on his hands leaning on his elbows.

"I guess you could say that my coworker has a thing for Logan."

"Oh so not really bad?"

"Oh I get it, you think otherwise." I sat down on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Haha well then." Sam said.

...

Today my family decided to take me to Iowa. We spent almost the whole day out there.

First we went to a movie, Cross Town Hearts. It was romantic.

Then my family took me shopping but we ended up sitting on Santa's lap. I stood behind him and Nate sat on his knee. I felt a similar arm wrap around my waist then I saw him.  The green eyed jerk, Logan.

I pushed away and crossed my arms with my back to him. He smirked. "Whatever." And then the camera snapped.

My parents weren't too happy. They wanted a better photo, but then we went to a restaurant. Then I realized that we should of never came.

Our waiter was Aidan, Logan's best friend. I flamed with anger, red hot, I couldn't talk. I squeaked out after he gave us our drinks "Aidan, can I speak with you for a moment in private." He put his notepad and pencil in his pocket and said "Um..Sure, follow me."

I got up from the booth, and followed him to the kitchen and we stood off to the side and he was paranoid. "What?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here, and I live in this town."

"Why Logan?"

"Oh I see you ran into Santa.." He pulled out his pad of paper and wrote down an address and said " Go to this address and he will be there.."

"What? Why?" I started to yell.

"Shh calm down.." He tried to calm me down, "Logan is staying with me for the holidays and he needed some extra cash, so he is Santa at the super market."

"Alright, but why?"

"He told me that you and him got into a fight and he needed to escape."

"Then why every time I see him he smirks?"

The manager walked over, "Aidan, who is this?"

He jumped. "Oh she is a..friend."

"Get back to work you can chat later after your shift."

"UGH..Fine.." He whispered in my ear "Call the number on the back when you wanna talk."

and he walked me back to my table.

"Who was that honey?" my mother questioned.

"Oh I just go to school with him and a I didn't expect to see him here."

"Well Aidan, seems like a nice guy." and she elbowed me.

I moaned "Mother, he has a girlfriend."

"And a you have Logan..'

"Mother we broke up years ago.."

"Then why did I see you at the park with him?"

I was shocked. She saw me. "Um.. I was taking Nate for a walk."

Nate yelled "No you didn't!"

I killed him. "Yeah um Logan just happened to be there."

"Then why was his arm around your wait?"

"Mother we are over, Why don't I just run away so this conversation can be over???"

"Excuse me?"

"What?" I moaned.

"Get out of my sight, you are not worth my time."

I got up and ran out the door crying.

...