A New Year, and a Past Renewed pt.1

Haruhi
This is strange.

I go away for a little while and I'm already having illusions.

I mean there is no possible way that this school got even bigger.

SpeakersHello new college students. Welcome to Ouran University! Last year's graduating class gets a free month into the new college portion of the Ouran Academy. Let's have a wonderful school year.

Are you serious? Its already plenty of annoying rich kids at this school. You'd think one person would be tired of it all.

But knowing these people...

(Thought bubble of Tamaki)

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

They'd probably have open arms. But if this university is here, a person could spend their whole  academic career in Ouran.

I wonder if that's the best thing for them.

(School bell rings)

Looks like I have to hurry over to the high school section before I'm late.

(Haruhi starts to walk towards the high school at Ouran)

"EXCUSE MEEE!"

(There's suddenly a girl about the same age as Haruhi with tanned skin running towards the high school)

"Whooooa", I said as I moved away as fast I could before I would make a collision with the mysterious girl.

Or maybe not so mysterious.

I don't know but for some reason when she ran past... It felt like I've seen her before.

Hikaru

It's been a while since I've seen the others. I wonder how they're doing?

"Wow Hikaru. Hardly been five minutes in and you're already thinking about something. Or should I say someone?"

My face turned pink at his comment.

"Kaoru!" I said as I shoved him aside.

"Hey! Not so hard Hikaru. I bruise easily."

After he says the last sketchy comment I heard girls behind us quietly squealing over my brother.

"Come on Kaoru. Save it for the club." I said as I continued to walk to our new classroom.

"Hmph, you're no fun." Kaoru said.

"Grow up, Kaoru." I said annoyed.

"Loosen up, Hikaru."
That was it. I went back to grab Kaoru by the head and give him a nuggy.

"Hey Hikaru stop. That hurts." He said this while laughing his head off. And soon enough I joined in the laughter.

"It looks like you two are already at it."

I looked up to see who was talking. And there "he" was. My crush was standing there in all her glory and still in men's clothing.

Haruhi

"It looks like you two are already at it." I say as I see Hikaru and Kaoru playing around in the hallway.

"Haruhi!!" They say simultaneously. It looks like they still got it.

"It's nice to see you guys. It's been a while hasn't it."

"Of course. And since we're second years now we should warn you..." They said (again simultaneously) as they started hugging me.