Second book prolouge

Hello everyone. X_ReadingIsMyLife_X has suggested that I make a prologue for the second book so that you can think of a name for it. Hope this makes it easier to decide!

It was hard to think that anything could be worse. I was a werewolf and still things weren't working out between us. It could not get more complicated than this. Ever. My family haven't shunned me. But they hate how I decided. I didn't even tell them I had to make a decision. That's where I messed up. See all my life I have been a vampire. I didn't know it but I was. I lived in Paris with my mum (until she committed suicide). Then I moved to live with my Dad and brother Stephan in Alaska. That is where I changed and became a werewolf hunter. We moved to a small town in America on a hunting trip. I met my mate, Joe. But there was a problem. He was a werewolf. Something me and my family kill for a living. Through tough times and secret dates we both knew that our families wouldn't make it work. It wouldn't work anyway. The whole situation was a mess and we didn't know what to do. One day the moon goddess contacted me and gave me a choice. I could stay a vampire and struggle through a relationship. Or be turned into a werewolf and have a good relationship and lose my family. I chose wolf. I didn't lose my family exactly but I've lost their trust. And they look at me like I'm some kind of dog... Which technically I am. But them Joe did something unexpected that ruined the relationship again. He did it with good in mind and it wasn't his fault at all... But... *sigh* things just got a whole lot harder. And when we try to run away from the world it just comes back. Will we ever be that perfect couple in the movies...?

Hope that helps. I didn't want to say too much because it would ruin the twist!!!! Please send some suggestions in. I have no idea what to do. Please comment if you can. Sorry if you thought this was an update. There will be one this afternoon, or night. Whatever... Anyway please get those titles coming in and a thanks to Kyliefer for recommending a mid evil book for me! I appreciate it!!