Chapter 8-

Hello Readers,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a good new year! :)

So here's the new chapter! :)

I know not much happens but please Comment / Add to Reading lists / Vote / Fan, do whatever you want!!! :)

Thanks :)

______________________________________________________________

Nathaniel's P.O.V

"Nathaniel!" My dad's voice bellowed through the house.

"Yeah?" I called back, as I started dusting the computer.

"Your mother, Katarina and I are going out and you're to stay home. You are not to go outside or watch television, so I left you a stack of dishes to HAND WASH and dry. By the time we get back you better be asleep."

"But you have already got me cleaning!" I groaned.

"Do you want to wash our cars tonight too, huh?" He questioned.

"No, the dishes are enough." I yelled, my voice raised as far as it would go.

"Good." He sighed loud enough for me to hear. "We are leaving now, so you won't see us until tomorrow."

"Yes." I said in a whisper.

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Jasmine," My brother said as he pushed my door open and Stephanie following him gripping onto his hand. "Dad wants me to tell you that there is a pack meeting on tonight and we are leaving in ten minutes."

"Ok." I nodded.

John and Stephanie just stood at the entrance of my door leaning on the door frame, waiting.

"Is there something you guys want?" I questioned them.

Stephanie's eyes flashed with excitement. "Can I have your black jimmy choo's?" She was about to run to my wardrobe, when John pulled on her hand to stop her.

"Stephanie," he exhaled, and glowered at her.

"Ok, ok, sorry." She moved back to her place next to John.

"We want you to talk to mum and dad," John started to say, and Stephanie nodded at every word. "This silence is not good for you or them."

"I don't want to talk to them!" I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes. "They had sixteen years, sixteen years to tell me this and they only tell me now!" I wiped my eyes before the tears could have a chance to run down my cheeks. "They had every day in those sixteen years to tell me but no they only told me two days ago!" My voice was strained as I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to escape my tear ducts.

"Calm down Jasmine, it's not a big deal. You might not even be a white wolf." John tried to soothe me.

"True," I paused thinking of what to say. "There is a fifty-fifty chance I will be though, and I also had that dream that felt so real!"

"You still might not be, I had a chance of being the white wolf too, but I turned out to be just another ordinary grey wolf." He gave me a half smile.

"How old were you, when mum and dad told you this?" I asked curiously.

"Um..." He paused to think. "I was eighteen, five months and nine days."

I counted on my fingers to see if my parents told me later or earlier than him. I gasped. "They told you the same day! Did they tell you in the morning, or did they tell you in the afternoon?" I shrieked.