Planing

MYISHA POV

It is one month from the wedding Nov 28. I have all the stuff planed now we need my dress. I is a Cinderella dress. In a white. Now all the wedding stuff is done. Zayn and I are going shopping for Christmas presents for the whole family. we got meg a white bathing suit and a red coverup. we got Harry a red pair of swim shorts and a white swim shirt. we got the other boys matching swim shorts and shirts. we got baby Dezi a red and white swimsuit a mini mouse cooking set and more toys.

Thanks giving day

MYISHA POV

We r going over to Meg and Harry's house for thanks giving, and my house for Christmas. Harry, Zayn, and the other boys take Dezi to the park. So meg and I can cook. We make a Turkey, green been casserole, mashed potatoes and more. We eat dinner at like 9 ish. After that we watch a movie.

ZAYN POV

We r over at Megan's and Harry's house. We all just ate, and now we r watching a movie Myisha fell a sleep on me. So I get her up and take her to the car. Tell every one by, and go home.

THE NEXT DAY

ZAYN POV

Myisha and I got the the tree farm to get a tree. We get the biggest tree there is. We go home and start to decorate the house. We have to let the tree fall a little bit before we and put stuff on it. The house looks grate. Now for Myisha's favorite part the tree. We get the lights on the tree. We put all the appointment on and then the angle.

AUTHORS NOTE

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER I NEED HELP. I HAVE WITERS BLOCK.

~Myisha