Chapter 20: What's a top?

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to gorilla named harambe (rip). ANYWAYS, I wanted to his chapter to be funny bc why not but it will be little serious towards the end. A few more chpaters then we are done with book 1 of Quiet. Enjoy while i do nothing with my life.

-

~Quote of the chapter~

"Don't knock it until you try it"- Harry styles

-

Shawn walked into his sex ed class for his first period of the day. Shawn and Matt went their separate ways this moring and Matt told him he'll him later and Shawn agreed. The younger boy wondered what happened to him but he didn't wanna overwhelm his friend too much. He did find a familiar pair of (clue #1) sunglasses last night, he was going investigate them. "Hi" he came back to reality as Taylor sat down next to him. He gave back a small hi, it was awkward for him because they kissed on friday.

"It was nice partying with you on friday, i hope you had a great time" Taylor flashed him a smile, seeming clueless. "Yeah i had a great time" Shawn was hurt because The older boy forgot what happened that night. Shawn thought he would at least remembered their kiss and hoping he forget that he told him that he loved him. Well, it's not like he doesn't love him but he wasn't sure Taylor loves him back. "I just wanted to say that your lips-" The older boy was cut off by the teacher. "Good moring scholars! Today is your first Sex ed class and i'm Mr. Bacon, this moring i'm teaching you how to use protection" He announced to the class; majority of the students were giggling. .

"You guys won't be laughing when you catch an STD" He chuckled as they quiet down. "So you guys are about 15 and 16 so most of you are already thinking about sex and i'm here to teach you how to be protected" He began and Taylor blinked 182 times. "If your going to have sex and this is directly to boys, You need to wear a condom before entering the Vag-" Mr. Bacon was cut off by Taylor. "What if some of people in the class aren't straight? Do this applies to everyone? Even gay males or Females?" Taylor was curious; not having any knowledge on sex and the class was snickering.

"Umm yes this appiles to all genders if your a top" The teacher replied to him. "What's a top? Is that like ice cream sprinkles?" Why is there Ice cream sprinkles involved with sex?" He may have been a broken boy but he was still was oblivious since the day him and Shawn met. The younger boy just sighed heavily, asking himself why he loves this dork. "Shawn can you please do me a favor and step out the classroom and tell your friend here about sex for me? Thanks anyway class-" He began teaching the lesson once again and the couple grabbed hall passes and walked out the classroom. The couple started walking around the school. "So what's a top?" Taylor began the conversation. Shawn felt weird talking about this topic, "I-It's a person who is giving pleasure during sex". "Who are they giving pleasure to? Themselves or multiple people?" Taylor wanted to know more. "Only one person and that's person is called a bottom and they are the ones who receiving the pleasure" Shawn was uncomfortable explaining this.

"Oh?! So they take it up the-" Shawn interrupted him. "YES!" He shouted,blushing hard like a tomato. It was silent when they walked down the steps to the second floor, "For example; if it was between you and me, I would be the bottom and you would be the top and Vice versa?" Taylor stopped walking and turned to him. "Umm yeah but we're just friends" Shawn didn't know what to call their relationship. "If I was your friend, would I do this?" Taylor questioned him with smirk. "Do what?" The younger boy was confused. "Do this silly" Taylor went on his tip-toe and pecked his lips. The 16 year olds blushed at the small affection. "What are we? I never liked everyone before and this relationship confuses me". "All I just know we aren't friends though, I'm not sure what this is too; Maybe we can go on a date this Saturday?" Taylor offered him. "Sure I would love to go" Shawn sounded excited for first time in 5 years.

The bell rung and Students we're coming out of the classes. "We should go and get our book-bags from sex Ed" Shawn was about to leave. "Wait" Taylor spoke up and seconds later attaching his lips on The younger boy's quickly. The older boy smiled widely and leaving Shawn on his own, Is this what love feels like? He thought when he got gushy feeling in his heart; thinking about Taylor.

-

"So what happened?" Shawn asked on the other line. "...The night of Taylor's party, me and a couple of people were hanging out in the woods, it was a bonfire" Matt began. "We were drinking and having fun and then suddenly the topic was about you" Shawn raised his eyebrow wondering why people were gossiping about him. "I didn't say anything bad about you but I did talk about how I wanted to help you find the person who killed your family...." his voice got shaky. "I went to go pee so I walked away from the bonfire and all I remembered is someone put hand over my mouth and injected something in my neck" The younger boy heart was pounding. "I remember waking up and it had to be around 5 in the afternoon since the sun set was beaming and I was chained up in a basement". "There was a person with a black mask on and they knew my name and they told me to tell you that you have one decision" Shawn frowned not liking where this conversation is going.

"What is decision Matt?" Shawn was scared. "If you look for the person who killed your family, they will kill anyone who is close to you" The tone of voice made The 16 year old shivery. "I gotta go" Matt hung up and Shawn put his phone down in fear. He seen the brushes by his window moved. That made his heart pound more and he ignored it,assuring himself everything is okay. The younger boy went to his desk top and glanced at his picture of his mom and sister.

 The younger boy went to his desk top and glanced at his picture of his mom and sister

"I will find the person who did this to you guy and I swear......I'm going to kill them" His tone of voice would've gave you shivers.

-

Homework sucks and Steak sucks.