Chapter 1

I open my eyes to see a very dimly lit room. I calmly tapped the leather restraints on my wrist as an excited grin started to grow on my face. I knew I was in for something fun, or they wouldn't have tied me up to begin with.

"Well, looks like you seem to be happy for your little performance of pain, baby doll," he says with an insanely cheerful look in his eyes. 'He' meaning the beautiful Clown Prince of Crime himself.

"You have no idea how excited I am. But we all know the real fun is inflicting the pain."

As he walks around deciding how to start the torture, I can see him dancing with his insanity so gracefully not giving a shit about anything else. He makes his way to an assortment of nicely crafted blades. They ranged like art tools for creating masterpieces, and that's exactly what they were.

"Tell me darling are you fond of body modifications?" I nodded with eagerness, my eyes wide.

He took the carving tools, getting ready to make a masterpiece. My body was filled with adrenaline, knowing what he was going to do. I could see that famous look deep in his eyes.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" I laugh thrilled, then shake enthusiastically.

"That's my girl!"

(JOKERS/ POV)

She's just like me. Not caring for anything. Treating life like the joke it is. I can't love anything, but maybe unlike the other sluts I might not kill her. It doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to her all the time. Fuck that. What kind of drooling pubescent girl thinks I'm gonna be nice to anyone?

(MY/ POV)

When you appreciate your weakness and not give a fuck about them, everything becomes easier. The only solid emotion I need is anger.

He starts carving something on my upper abdomen. He started with small cuts, then a big curved slice.

"WHOO!" I shout with pleasure. "Make it good baby!"

He gave me a devilish smile, and he goes back to concentrating on his piece of art.

To think being here was only a little dream till now. I never thought I'll get to do something this fun. Only in my wildest dreams.