"I think we should go out and get pizza!" Michael cheers. I shrug, the idea of pizza suddenly very appetizing.

"I'm down," I reply, sliding off the counter and slipping on my converse. I'm already wearing a tank top and shorts, so I'm basically ready to go.

Once all the boys and girls agree, we pile into the black SUV parked in the garage and head off the the nearest pizza place.

"We should've just ordered it instead of driving way out here," Ash says. "What if we get spotted?"

"Then we get spotted," Cal shrugs back. "It's not the end of the world, besides, we need to get out of the house once in a while so we don't go stir crazy."

"This is true," Bry giggles, "you boys are enough to handle as it is."

"And you love every second of it," Ashton mumbles in her ear, moving his face close to hers. She hums in response and connects their lips, causing Michael to groan.

"Get a room!" Cal shouts. I laugh as Ashton flips him off without separating his face from Bryana's.

Once we arrive to the pizza place, we're seated and given our drinks. It obviously doesn't take long to decide what we want, considering we're in a pizzeria. Our food is delivered shortly and we all dive in.

"Oh my god, I am going to marry pizza," Michael groans happily as he continues to gobble down piece after piece.

"I think I'm having a food orgasm," Cal sighs as he leans back against the booth wall and closes his eyes.

"Oh shush, you can't even have orgasms," I sass and roll my eyes.

"You never know," Cal replies, wiggling his eyebrows.

"How very sexual of you," Autumn giggles, sipping her drink.

Our conversation is interrupted by Michael's phone vibrating. He lifts it up to check his notifications, then drops his phone back onto the table and groans. We send him questioning looks and he sighs in exasperation.

"My dad won't stop texting me. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but seriously. I'm a grown man," he huffs.

"He's just worried about his son," Ashton chuckles.

"His only son," Cal chimes in.

"But he's so annoying," Michael whines.

"At least he loves you," I mumble. Apparently, everyone heard, because it gets awkwardly silent and Michael gives me an apologetic look.

"Ella," Luke says in a warning tone.

I lift my eyes up to meet his and raise my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" He gives me a look and shakes his head, so I roll my eyes. "Well, it's true," I say quietly.

"Stop, you know he loves us," Luke sighs.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Oh yeah, okay," I snort, tracing invisible patterns on the table with my finger. "Tell that to my broken ribs and wrist and all the scars and bruises all over my body."