Ch.8

Scott

I'm such a dick. I never should have done that but it's like I couldn't stop myself. I should have took those pills but I though I could control it. Damn. I should have told her I have anger issues.
But she'd think I'm an idiot or retard.
I looked at the floor and saw blood. Fuck.
I ran down the stairs to the bathroom she was in.

"Jayda baby open up please" I said while banging on the door. Silence.

"Baby please let me explain" I begged. Which I never do but I will for her.

"G-go away"she sniffled.

"Please you have to listen" I said on the other side of the door.

"No j-just leave me a-alone"she whispered.

"N-no I will never leave you alone your my life. You don't even have to open the door just listen" I breathed out and started.

"Baby I have an anger issue that I can't control i take these pills that helps me stay in check but I forgot to take them today and I lost it. I'm so sorry princess please please please forgive me baby" I started to sob

"your all I have and I can't live without you I promise to take the pills everyday as long your with me if you leave I-I'll kill myself. Please don't leave me. I love you." I  whispered at the end.

I rest my head against the bathroom door and signed after I heard nothing.

After a moments the door opened to reveal a naked and distraught face.
"Please don't k-kill yourself I won't leave you" she whispered wipping my tears

"Promise?" I asked
She's hesitate "I p-promise" she sighed while looking down. I smiled.

"Come on let's go watch tv" I grabbed her small hand and lead her to the living room.

Jayda

Before we went to watch tv I put on some panties and one of Scott's shirts which was twice my size. Then we went downstairs. Me and Scott were sitting on the couch watching the hunger games even though I wasn't really paying attention.
I sat as far away from him as I could.
I didn't trust him. He might hurt me again plus I was still so sore.

"Baby why are you so quiet" he asked turning to look at me. I shrugged.

"I-I don't k-know" because I hate you, you idiot!!

"Princess you can talk to me you know right?" He whispered while grabbing my hand. I pulled away and looked down.

"C-can I r-really?" I whispered.

"Of course! What makes you think you can't?" He asked frantically.
"B-because you h-hurt me"I said while choking on a sob.

"Baby I never meant to hurt you , dammit I should took those pills"
He grabbed me pulled me unto his lap.
I cried in his shirt as he grabbed the remote to turn off the tv.

Then he grabbed me and carried me upstairs since I couldn't walk to bed. He set me down gently and laid down beside pulling me close and pulled the covers over us.

"Goodnight princess, I love you" he whispered while kissing my head from behind cause my back was turn to him.

I didn't say anything back I just closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.