Chapter 1

"I'm almost done!", I yelled as I stuffed the last of my clothing into my suitcase. My best friend Sam was waiting for me by the door to take me to the airport.

"Hurry up!", she yelled back.

I ran down the two flights of stairs with my suitcase and almost crash landed into the foyer.

"You good Elle?", Sam said.

"Yeah", I said.

We exited the Brooklyn brownstone we shared and hopped into Sam's blue Camry. Once I was buckled in she pulled out of in front of the house and were on our way.

"Do you have everything?", Sam asked. "Your gear? Merchandise?"

"Yes, I double checked", I said.

"I have to make sure", she said. "This is important to you so it's important to me."

"Thanks", I said.

I put my hand on she shoulder as reassurance and smiled. Sam and I have been friends since high school. She's a real estate agent and has stuck with me ever since day one. Thanks to her job we were able to snag a brownstone in Prospect Heights which we rent.

Some time later we arrived at the airport. I grabbed my luggage out of the car before giving Sam a hug goodbye. After finally letting go I ran into the airport.

"Good luck on your match!" Sam yelled after me.

That's right, I had a match. A wrestling match to be exact. You see I am what they call an "indie wrestler". It's not the big leagues like WWE, but we still have storylines and use gimmicks and use kayfabe. My favorite matches are intergender matches. Some people would be against women fighting men, but I love it. My fans know me as "La Bruja" Jezebel Vexx, but to my family and friends I'm Ellianna Alverez. I was on my way to California for a match with Joey Ryan, the "King of Dong Style". I entered the airport got my ticket, went through security and was finally on my way to my terminal. I was checking the arrival times as I was walking and accidently bumped into someone.

"Sorry", I said as I walked past. I turned toward the person and back so quickly I didn't quite see their face, only a flash of blond hair.

"It's okay", I heard them say.

After finally finding my terminal I boarded the plane just in time. I slumped in my seat and breathed a sigh of relief. This was gonna be fun.

Sorry for the short chapter everyone. This is my first book and I'm kinda new to this, so please be nice. If you like the story, please leave a like and comment. I'd wuv it if you do!!! ❤❤❤