one.

Over the years I had gotten used to the fact I might never see BTS in concert. I'd figured I might have to go to Korea someday to at least see them once or stick with the low quality livestreams. However much to every a.r.m.y's surprise BTS was coming to America. I couldn't believe it. As soon as they announce the tour my older brother bought tickets.

It felt like a fairytale come true. Not to be dramatic but it's how I felt. Watching them from my laptop was finally going to change, even if it was for just one day

_____

"haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon"

Just One Day was blasting in my room for the hundredth time. Its one of my favorite songs. I had gotten an idea to give Jin a painting. Jin as in my ultimate bias ever. My art skills are always admired by my friends and family, so maybe BTS could admire my art too? Originally I thought of drawing and painting all the members, but canvases are so expensive these days I stuck with Jin.
Painting was stressful , due to the fact it had to be perfect or else Jin would think I'm a loser. Then he'd tell BTS I'm a loser. Then all of BTS would think I'm a loser.

I can't have that happening.

I looked up as my bedroom door opened revealing my older brother Mark. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying do to the music. He also had an envelope in his hands. I grabbed my phone and paused the music.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"Your stupid BTS tickets came" he said as he threw them at me and left.

omg omg!! wait,did he just say "stupid" ?

He ran into my room again "I'm just kidding (y/n). I'm so freaking pumped we're going to see BTS."

Confusion soon turned into anger.

"Mark! you had me worried. I thought you didn't want to see them anymore"

"Like I would pass an opportunity to see BTS" He teased. 

_____

Mark held on to the tickets since he was older and more responsible. I also told him to hold on to them since I'd be working on the Jin painting and didn't want to stain the tickets.

10 : 00 pm. Jin was finally finished. I set the painting  near the window for it to dry over night. I went to bed thinking of how exciting the concert was going to be. I tried to imagined all their beautiful faces and everything from J Hopes smile, Rap Mon's height, V's eyes, Jimin's arms. Suga's outfit , Jungkook's laugh and Jin's lips.

Seeing them for just one day would mean so much

_____

[ Hi everyone!! ( \^•^/) Welcome to my first story ever titled "Just One Day". Gawh I love that song.
(+edited) I published this story in 2016, but since made major changes. I hope you don't mind. ]