s e v e n t y - s e v e n

Him
Once upon a time, a broken girl was told, that someone really liked her.
That girl wondered day and night, could it really be true?
She thought about the boy whom she had mixed feelings about, could it be him?
Although she didn't want to admit it, deep inside her heart, she hoped it was him.
Once upon a time, a broken girl watched, as the boy kept sneaking glances at her.
She caught his eyes a few times, but they both looked away.
Maybe it was him?
Once upon a time, the girl started to fall, but not the way you think.
She fell like a graceful dancer, but it was her heart doing the trick.
She never fell for someone before she was always careful with her heart.
But when she saw him, her heart whispered, 'that's the one.'
She started thinking about him more often.
And just when she thought she might just have a chance with him, she saw him in the street.
But not alone and blue, but instead happy, with a beautiful girl by his side.
Once upon a time, a broken girl cried.
She let herself fall, but instead of arms to catch her, she collapsed like a doll.

_____________________________
Also mine, this one is really important to me, I wrote it obviously about a boy I like, he's the first one I've ever liked this much. And he has a girlfriend, my fucking luck. And again, credits for this please.