CHAPTER 2

Tu meri adhuri peyas peyas...
Tu agayi manko ras ras..
Ab to tu aja pas pas..
Haii Guzarish.....

Flashback Continue :

A short heighted cute girl enter inside the lavish Malhotra Industry!!  She was giggling all the time!!

Girl: us Mr.Khambu ko accha maja chakhaya!!  Bara aya Malhotra Industry Jana hain!  Coat goggles pehen lega to use malhotra industry ki address bata dungi!  Socha kese usne!!  😂😂😂😂

Someone called her 'Nandini'

She turned and smiled at the person!

Nandini: Arerhh!  Dhruv sir kese ho ap??  Aj na ap bohot handsome lagrahe ho!  Um sure sari larkia fida hojayega appe!! Including Alia mam..(She winked at him)

Dhurv: he shyly said 'nandini tum vi na'

Nandini shared a friendly bond with dhruv!  That's why she teases him every now and then!  She is a bubbly and fun loving girl!  She always makes everyone happy in the office!  Everyone loves her a lot for her this nature! She has been appointed for MD's P. A job.. but MD is out of India that's why she have nothing to do in office except blabbering!! 😂😂

Nandini: areh sir sacchi!!  Kya lagrahe ho app??

Dhruv: Accha OK ...yesab choro don't u know aj MD sir is arriving so be ready vo ate hi honge!! 

Nandini: what?? MD sir arahe hain!  Ayappa!!  I have to decorate his cabin with baloons..cake aur...

Dhruv : Nandini nandini.. Stop stop!!  MD sir doesn't like this kind of thing so make it simple and plain!!  He is not a kid!! 

Nandini: kya iyesab pasand nehi?  Kitna kharus honge vo!!  (She said last line under her breath)!! 

Dhruv: OK so get everything ready and be there.. I have some work so um going sweetie! 

Nandini: OK.. 😒

Nandini prepared everything.. Her boss's cabin files and everything!!  She was waiting for him since 5hours but he didn't arrived yet!!!  She become bored and went from there!! 

Nandini pov: yaar!!  Kesa boss hain avitak nehi aya!!  So raha hain kya ghar pe!!  Nandini murthy ko kya samaj ke rakkha hain kabse wait karrahi hoon!!  Huh!!! Main...

Suddenly someone called her..

'Nandini boss is here... He wants to meet his P. A.. Jaldi jao'

Nandini: so finally mr. Kharosh is here!! Ab aya hain ! kahika Raja samaj ta hain khudko!! P. A ko nokrani bana dia (dramebaz) 😒

She went to MD's cabin...

Nandini: May I come in sir..

MD: yes u can (said a deep and husky voice) 

She entered inside...MD was back facing her!! 

Nandini: sir good morning I mean good afternoon 😂😂 sir ap late kyu hogaye so gaye the kya flight pe? Koyi nehi hota hain esa!! Mujhe to laga ap...

Suddenly the person turned..

Nandini stopped her blabbering.. She was shocked no no shocked would be an understatement !! She was like 'Dharti fat jaye or mujhe andar sama le' 😂😂

Manik's pov: that tiny girl!!  How dare she!!  Mujhe 5hours ka chakkar lagaya!  Ek bar mil jaye bas!!  I entered inside the office and everyone greeted me!  I just gave them a small nod!  MANIK MALHOTRA u know!! I entered in my cabin and it was properly coordinate!!  Perfect as the way I like!  Now I have to meet my P. A and brief her about my schedule.. I asked the receptionist to send her!!  Suddenly someone knocked and asked for coming in.. When I heard the voice I found it familiar but I chucked this thoughts!!  She enter inside and start her non-stopable bakwas!  I was irritated and found her voice a bit familiar I turned and booomedddd!! 

Pov end!!

Nandini: tu.. Tum!!  Matlab ap!!  Matlab sir!!  Hello sir (she said nervously )

Manik was on the verge of bursting out!! 

Manik: u tiny girl!!  What are u doing here ha??  😠😠😠😠

Nandini: excuse me don't call me tiny I am not tiny u r khambu !! 

Manik: whattt??

Nandini: I mean si.. sir I am ur P. A.. (She was stammering) 

Manik smiled evily!! 

Manik : ow so u r my P. A!!  U like to make fun of people right?? Logo ko ullu banane main bohot maja ata hain haina??  (He said while smirking) 

Nandini: sorry sir mujhe nehi pata tha ke app Khambu.. I mean ap ap nehi ho ap MD ho!!  😂😂😂

Manik: what??  Accha, chuck it off!!  Do u know the meaning of P. A!  (He said while coming close to her) 

Nandini: yes sir pe..personal assistant!!  ( she was moving backword Manik was moving forward) 

At last Nandini was trapped between wall and Manik they were so close to each other!!

Manik: owk so u r my PERSONAL (emphasizing the word)  assistant!! U have to do so many personal things for me right?? 

Nandini: ha??  I mean yes sir!! 

Manik : so Miss murthy why don't we start this personal thing from now on??  U love to play smart haina??  So let's play smart!!  (He leaned toward her lips) 

Nandini in fear close her eyes tightly!!  Manik was just looking at her without blinking his eyes.. He is happy with the fact that Nandini is his P. A now he can teach her a good lesson!  But forgetting about his revenge here Mr. MD was drowned in her beauty.. He was looking at her continusely !!  After some minutes when she didn't felt any movement.. Nandini opened her eyes and she saw those deep chocolaty eyes were staring at her!!  The time stopped there only..

Flashback end

Nandini was thinking about her first meet with him and suddenly someone tapped her shoulder!! 

Person: Nandini we reached!!  Let's go!! 

Nandini : ha aryaman..

They get down from the plane and headed towards there car!

Aryaman: yaar Nandini we are on our honeymoon!!  Please smile Karo varna people will think that I kidnapped u!! 

Nandini smiled a little by listening his words!!! 

They get into the car and headed towards there beach house!! 

Nandini pov: Ayappa!!  I just hope vo yaaha na aye!!  Bohot mushkil se um handling myself!!!  I don't want to be weak again!!  I don't want to see his face never!! I hate him..Yes I do 😞

......

So this is the chapter!!  I guess some confusions has been cleared!!  Manan first meet how was that ?? Did u guys like it??  Tell me owk!  And Nandini doesn't want to see Manik's face but why??  Esa kya huya at past and why is Manik behaving like a pshyco in her love??  So many questions!! Well well u guys will get all the answers!  More mystery is yet to be unfold!!  So stay tuned and do share ur opinions.. Thank u 😊
lBNrDl

Precap: Nandini: Just go away from here!! I dont wanna see ur face!! Mujhe chen se jine kyu nehi dete tum??

Peroson: i know.. i know u only love me haina u sirf love me?? Thats why u are crying um here to take u away with me!! Bohot bohot dur lejaunga tumhe shona!! 

Nandini: listen just go away (screamed)  otherwise..otherwise um gonna call aryaman!!