Chapter 4

Ms. Brown:

                “Yes I am,” I greeted one of the boys. I wasn’t sure which one though.

                “Hug?!” The boy asked, opening his arms wide. I shrugged my shoulders and hugged him. He dug his face into my neck.  “You smell good,” he whispered. I quickly jerked away. The guy laughed. “I am Louis,” he stuck out his hand.

                “Nice to meet you,” I shook his hand.

                Louis nudged me in the ribs lightly, leaned in, whispered, while pointing to Eli and Mr. Styles, “Those two have waiting very eagerly for your arrival.”

                I giggled, “Have they now?” Louis and I turned our attention to Eli and his dad. Both of them had their hands shoved into their pockets looking up and around at the ceiling. “They are totally trying to play it cool,” I noted to Louis.

                “They are really bad at it, eh?” Louis whispered.

                “So!” Harry yelled, “Ms. Brown are you ready to start tutoring Eli?” Harry took his hands out of his pockets and touched Eli lightly on the back. Eli jerked away from the touch.

                “I’m definitely ready,” Eli smiled sweetly.

                “I’ll have you work in the dining room,” Harry informed me as I followed Eli and him throughout the house. I peered into the rooms we passed. Their house was gigantic. I am pretty sure my cozy apartment is the size of one of their closets. We finally turned into the dining room. I looked around. It was a nice dining room. Real wood coated the floors, a huge, dark oak dining room table sat perfectly in the middle. The crimson red walls were decorated with each album cover. It was surprisingly decorated very tastefully.

                “Admiring the décor?” Mr. Styles asked. I didn’t know he was standing right behind me so I jumped back into him. Mr. Styles and I fumbled backwards, my bag flying off of my shoulder and onto the floor. I landed directly on top of him, our faces inches apart. “Well, I did not expect us to get this close this quickly,” he cheekily remarked.

                “I am so sorry,” I pushed off of the ground quickly. “You just scared me!” I admitted. I then frantically looked around and spotted my bag and my stuff scattered all on the floor. I immediately bent down and started picking up the papers.

                “Here, I’ll help,” Mr. Styles got down on one knee and gathered my papers.

                “Thanks,” I replied.

                We picked up all of the papers. I finally was able to place my bag on the table. “Are you ready?” I asked Eli.

                “Let’s get this show on the road,” was Eli’s response.

 Harry’s POV:

                After that mess I decided I deserved a beer. So I grabbed one and headed for the family room to watch some television and unwind.

                “She’s a babe,” Louis said as he plopped down next to me on the couch with a beer himself.

                “That is no way to talk about a lady,” I remarked as my eyes were still glued on the television.

                “Well it is when it is the truth,” Louis retorted.

                “What is the truth?” Niall asked, throwing himself down on the other side of me with his own beer.