Part 2

Tora pack for a week. Naru had an extra room, he put her in it. He took to work with her.

Tora avoided eye contact with Mai. The other were nice and respectful. Masako tried to hold in her jealously. Tora may be strong, but she is sensitive.

"So Tora, you're staying with Naru for the week.?" Monk asked.

"Mm hmm!" Tora replied.

John went up to Naru.

"Is Tora okay, she has hardly had any eye contact with us, mostly Mai!" John said.

"We had a incident with Mai, and her mouth, before we came." Naru said.

"Wow, Mai what did you do?" Ayako asked.

"I-I don't want to talk about it!" Mai said.

"Will what ever you did, you must really upset Tora!" Monk said.

Naru sighed. Mai, enough, you have no right to feel upset." Naru said.

Naru told everyone what happen.

"Jeez Mai!" Monk said.

"It just slipped, I didn't mean to say that!" Mai said.

Masako face was burning, she was beyond angry.

"Masako what's wrong." Mai asked.

Masako turned to Tora.

"How do we know you didn't fake it, just to get to Naru!" She asked, not careing what she was saying.

Tora looked at her.

"Masako, what's gotten into you!" Monk asked, glaring at her.

"I don't care if I hurt you, stay away from Naru!" Masako said.

Tora gave out a piercing scream, she threw a cup of pens at Masako. She was throwing anything she can get her hands on, she threw scissors, it cut Masako cheek as she dodged it. She then pushed her against the wall, Masako screamed. Monk grabbed Tora form behind, she clawed Masako's face.

"Masako YOUR IGNORANT IDIOT!" Monk shouted at her.

Naru ran to her, wrapped his arms around her.

"SOMEONE GET MASAKO OUT OF HERE!" Naru shouted.

John ran to Masako.

"Come on, Let's go!" John said holding in his anger.

Everyone liked Tora, except Mai and Masako of course.

Once Masako was gone, Tora calmed down. She just clung to Naru, and cried.

The truth is, Tora did like Naru, but like a brother, but her emotion is out of balance, because of her disability. Naru knew she wasn't doing this out attention or to get to him.

Soon Tora's sobbing dyed down to gasping and sniffles.

"It's okay Monk, I got her." Naru said, Monk let go of her.

John came back in.

Naru looked at monk.

"Monk can you take her for a moment. I need to speak to Masako!" Naru said.

"Sure!" Monk said, walked up to her.

"Come on Tora, let's sit on the couch!" Monk said, and led her to the couch.

Naru went out the door, Masako was sitting on a bench. Naru walked up to her.

"Masako, I told you before, I have no interest in you, you had no right to say that to Tora!" Naru said.

"Why don't you get married, and be over with it!" Masako said.

Naru frowned.

"Was that it, you think, I love her...I do but not the way you think, I love her like a sister." Naru admitted. "And I have no time for relationships like that, you ruined that for me!" Naru said.

Masako said nothing.

"Look, I got a email, we have a case, starting tomorrow, you can either come or stay here and pout!" Naru said, and left.

Masako stared after him.

"You will be mine!" She said.

TBC