17. Seven Minutes

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So Hunter" he starts as he takes a seat on the bed next to me. "Whatever could we do with seven minutes alone?" he asks and I laugh before I press my lips against his. I bring my hand up to play with the hair at the nape of his neck as he slips his tongue into my mouth. Before I know it I'm knocked on my back and Josh is on top of me. I grab him by the waist pulling him down closer to me. His lips leave mine as they start to travel down my neck causing me to sigh breathing out his name as his lips move. Suddenly I feel his hands on my back looking for the zipper on the dress and I surprise myself when I realize I want him to find it but of course there is no zipper.

"What the hell Maya?" He asks breaking away from me laughing. "Where is the zipper?"

I can't suppress my laughter as I look up at my confused boyfriend. "There isn't one."

"What do you mean there isn't one?" he asks confused but I know he's not mad. He actually seems quite amused by the change in events.

"It's a t-shirt dress Josh. There is no zipper." I explain still laughing.

"Who the hell invented these?" he asks as he shakes his head laughing still looking down at me.

"I don't know, I didn't ask for the whole back story when I bought it" I say laughing hysterically at this point.

"Well, whoever did is evil" he says jokingly as he moves to lie next to me. He looks over at me and smiles gesturing at his phone. "How much time we got left?"

"Thirty seconds." I say looking back at him. He laughs as he climbs off the bed holding his hand out to me. I sit up and take his hand and we start to walk back towards the living room.

"That was fun" I say still not completely composed as we make it back to the living room. Everyone sees our red cheeks and notices we're out of breath and assumes they know exactly what Josh and I were doing and they would be partially right but I smile knowing that what really happened is our little secret.

***********************************************************************************************

I look around the table at my friends as the bottle I spun goes around and around. My gaze stops on Zay who looks a little uncomfortable but I try my best to ignore my guilt. I mean I didn't suggest the game. Just then the bottle lands on the person who did suggest it.

I smile at Lucas as it lands on him. He doesn't know that I know what he and Riley have planned for tonight, which means I have the perfect ammo for seven minutes alone with him. I stand up and grab Lucas' hand and lead him into Riley's room. I sit down on the bay window as Lucas takes a seat next to me.

"So Ranger Rick it looks like we have seven minutes all to ourselves. What should we talk about?" I ask teasingly.

"I don't know. How about you and Josh, how's that going?" he asks walking right into my trap.

"I'm more interested in you and Riley" I say smiling at him.

"She told you didn't she?" he asks even though he already knows the answer.

"Maybe" I tease.

"Maya come on" he says ruining my fun.

"Fine" I sigh. "Of course she told me. She was freaking out this morning."

"What do mean freaking out?" he asks suddenly sounding worried and scared of whatever words were about to leave my mouth.

"She was afraid she'd disappoint you" I answer as I see relief flood Lucas' face.

"She could never disappoint me. She's Riley. My Jellybean Princess" he smiles as I laugh. "So she didn't change her mind?"

"No. But while I have a couple more minutes let me lay a few things out for you Huckleberry. Riley is my best friend and if you do anything to hurt her tonight, I will never forgive you. Ever." I say emphasizing the last part.