Chapter 7: Feenin'

Start from the beginning

That was the last part of the lyrics I heard before I felt DeMarcus cold tongue on my girl...after that it was on. 

* The Next Day * 

Ahmia

I was holding Inesha hand while walking through the school. Some people were starring & whispering amongst themselves & others were whistiling saying "I knew it" or "Hot" I just laughed it off. "You okay?" she asked me as we stood next to our lockers. "Yes, I'm just glad it's out now everyone knows you're my girl." I said smiling. I put my stuff in my locker and the bell rung for A lunch. "I'm about to go to lunch." I told her. "I have B lunch today, but i'll come to your house after school 'cause I know I'm not going to see you no more today." she said. "Okay, see you later." I said about to walk past her. "Don't play with me Li." she said folding her arms. I laughed. "Come here." I told her. She acted like she aint want to come so I pulled her to me and jammed my lips into hers. "I love you." I said walking away. "I love you too!" she yelled before turning the opposite way for her class. 

Ahliyah

I sat my tray on the table and bit into my pizza. I seen Davon walking over my way and he was smiling at me. I turned my head to see Lachelle starring at him, I haven't talked to her since that whole thing happened, and I wasn't going to break my neck either. He came and sat beside me. "Hey boo." he said kissing my lips without permission. When he did that she rolled her eyes and turned around, what the fuck is up with her. I just stared at her I wanted to get up and ask her what was going on. "Bae?" he asked snapping me out of my daze. "Huh?" I asked. Then DJ, his football crew, and his new girlfriend came in, I actually liked MeMe. "Sup, sis." DJ said taking his hand and rubbing it in my hair messing it up. "Stop boy." I said laughing. "Wassup bruh." he said to Davon. He nodded his head and they slapped hands. "Sis I know you told me about that little thing that you and Lachelle had but is she that childish that she has to sit all the way over there, come on now we family we can get through this." he said. Then came in Leon, he didn't sit with us either he sat with his basketball crew. He slapped hands with all of them sitting down and throwing his bag on the floor. "Oh that nigga acting funny to? Damn aint nothing but bitches in our family." DJ said, 

Demarcus JR. (DJ)

I got tired of the bullshit and just walked over to Leon and his basketball friends. "What's going on Leon?" I asked him. The laughing stopped and he turned to me. "Nothing much, wassup?" he asked. "I'm just wondering why you not sitting over at the usual spot you supposed to be fam, you acting like a lil bitch right now, since when you started hanging with these bitch ass niggas?" I asked. Something about me is I HATED fake ass people, and I took after my dead with my anger issues so sometimes I couldn't control it. "How am I acting like a bitch, yo momma got my family all fucked up I shouldn't have told her right then yeah that's my fault but she didn't have to do it like that." he said. "Nigga, that don't got shit to do with you & I, we supposed to be cousins & don't talk down on my momma before I beat your ass in here." I said. He stood up from his table and got in my face. Just when I was about to pop his ass Ahliyah came over to me "Bro calm down, if he wants to act like a bitch let him." she said grabbing my arm.

"Ahliyah I think you need to mind your fucking business, this don't have shit to do with you." he said getting in my sister face. "Oh hell nah." I said before punching his ass so fast making him drop. MeMe came over and grabbed me, she looked scared. "Bae, please stop I don't like you acting like this." she said her eyes watery. I seen Leon get up and about to swing before his basketball team grabbed him and told him calm down. Lachelle came over and got in my face pushing me "DJ, what the fuck you doing?" she said. "Hold up get out my brother face." Ahliyah said. "Man, fuck your brother and fuck you!" she said. And that's when I hit her and we was fighting blow for blow. I'm not going to lie Lachelle knew how to fight and she almost got advantage of me until I slung her ass on the ground and it went from there. Security came in and broke it up. "Principals office now!" security said jacking both of us calling our parents. 

Lachelle

I sat in the principals office waiting for my mom to come. She finally came in and soon after Ahliyah's did too. "What in the hell is going on Lachelle?" my mother asked. "Ma'am your daughter and Ahliyah got into a brawl in the cafe room." the principal said. "Is this true Ahliyah, why?" Aunt Loreal said. "Ma, she got in DJ face, I won't having that." Ahliyah said. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "What is this really about?" Aunt Loreal said. "Ma, every since that thing happened at the hospital Lachelle has been giving me the cold shoulder and been acting funny to me." Ahliyah said. "Is this true Lachelle?" my mom asked me. I shook my head yes. "But y'all are family what goes on between me & your father has nothing to do with Ahliyah y'all are cousins." my mother stressed. "Mane it's there fault you and dad are seperated fuck her & fuck her momma too." I yelled. My mother slapped me so hard across my face my hair flew with it. I looked at her with my eyes watering up I was so suprised she hit me. "Don't you dare talk to me or your Aunt like that little girl, you hear me?! YOU NOT GROWN!" she yelled pointing her finger in my face. "Y'all are both wrong, but y'all family..y'all family." my mother said. "So what is going to happen sir?" Aunt Loreal said. "Well, since this is the first time I'll let them slide but don't let this happen again." the principal said. "Okay, thankyou." my mother said. "Let's go." my mother said to me walking out of the office.