Chapter 3: Assumptions

hey y'all I'm sick but I'm going to  do this shit..happy reading bitchesssss OH read my book "A Troubled Girl" love yall mwah BTW, follow me on instagram @TheyLoveEbo, thanks bye bye (:

S/O to: 

ash_0610, follow her. i do random dedications to people who show love (vote, or comment), will have them every chapter. 

Chapter 3:

Ahmia

I stood there in the living room while my parents yelled at me. "Ahmia, what the hell were you thinking..huh?!" my mother said to me. You could tell when my mother was mad her face would get really red and her ears. You ever heard of the saying when somebody is mad they're "hot" well my mother literally got hot her body would get really warm. "Ma, you don't understand." I said my eyes tearing up. "Don't understand what Ahmia? Cause right now i really am trying hard not to bless your ass right now!" my mother yelled. "Me and Inesha was in a relationship..she wanted me to tell you guys and I just couldn't bring myself to do that, i love her." I said. My mother covered her mouth. My dad just stared at me "Pumpkin..." my dad said calling me by my nickname. "Me and your mother will talk to you later, you may be excused." he said. I hurried up and ran upstairs and just burried myself into a pillow I was so embarassed, were my parents embarassed by me?

Kah'lea

I stood there waiting for Tre to get home, his food was getting cold. He stays at work so late and don't come home from work sometimes saying he stays at his boys house. Is he cheating on me? I try to do everything right, i cook, clean, sex is still amazing. What more do he need? I try to keep the sex fun, fore play, everything. Maybe he is getting tired of the same ole' pussy everyday. I don't want to suspect anything because these years with Tre has been great we have 2 wonderful children and so far everything has been good..but now i just don't know. 

Tre

I stroked Keisha 3 last times before my sperm rushed inside of the condom. I wiped my forehead and pulled out of her. She got off the desk and slid her panties back up. "Keisha, I cant keep doing this..I have a-" she cut me off before I could finish. She put her finger on my lips and said "You say that everytime Tre, you know that you can't stay away from this, stop acting like you can." she said. She gave me a slow long kiss and then walked away in a way that made me want to fuck her again. I sat down and just put my hand on my head. I can't keep doing this to Kah'lea, don't get me wrong I love her to death, but Keisha just..I don't know. She knows how to get to me. Don't get me wrong I won't lose Kah'lea, that's my baby, my wife the mother of my children my everything..Keisha is just a fuck she means absolutely nothing to me. But Kah'lea is not suspicious yet, I don't think so all I have to do is end this fling soon. But good lord, it is so hard. 

Leon

It was late as hell, and my dad still haven't came home yet. This shit was starting to piss me off because I could see how it was hurting my momma. I hope he aint cheating on her or no shit like that, cause I will beat my daddy ass. I won't say nothing yet but when it starts to get to hectic I was going to say something to his bitch ass. My mother was the most important thing to me and if anyone was to hurt her they would have to pay for it. Basketball season was about to start and I was happy. Football was okay, and I was good at it but Basketball was what I loved, I was passionate about it. I was the captain of the Basketball team, and i was in the newspaper multiple times. I already have multiple scholarships of recruiters trying to get me to come to their school, but I don't know yet. I could get injured at any time and then my scholarship is out of the door. I want to get a scholarship for my grade skills. 

DJ

I was having so much fun on my date with MeMe. When I first picked her up from her house, and gave her roses and chocolate. I met her mother and father. They were both cool, her dad showed me his gun collection, i kind of laughed it off but he was dead serious. If only he knew who my dad was, my dad told me all about his past and how much he had to struggle, which actually made me want to push my dreams even harder, so that I could be better than my dad. He even told me "Be better than me son." and that's what i'm going to do. I took MeMe to the carnival, it was tricky but i did it anyway. So far, she was having the best time of her life. She told me that she had never been before, so I had to make it happen. "Come on DJ!!" she said as i was about to try and shoot down the bottles. The man had a smirk on his face, like I wasn't going to make it. I smiled at him as I threw the balls easily knocking out all of the balls. MeMe jumped up and down. The man rolled his eyes and asked which one. "Get which ever want you want." I told her. She grabbed the biggest stuffed animal there was. "Geesssshh." I said holding the big ass giraffe. "Oh, come on don't be a baby, you want me to hold it." she said laughing. "Nah i got it, im a man." I said flexing my muscles. She burst out laughing almost falling on the ground. "Come on I want to ride this ride." she said still laughing grabbing my hand leading me to the ride.

Lachelle

I was over my Ahliyah house scrolling down my TL on Instagram. (follow me --> @TheyLoveEbo) I saw a picture that the new boy at our school Davon (K) put on Instagram, good lawd he was cute. I was feeling him but he never gave me any play, everytime I saw him he was looking at Ahliyah, but I wanted him. "Girllllll, ain't that new boy at our school fine?" I said. "Who Davon?" she asked uninterested. "Yes girl." I said kissing my teeth. "Oh, he aight." she said shrugging her shoulders. "Girl, please he is more than aight he is FINEEE with a capital F, and I want him, can you please put me down?" I asked with my softest voice. "Girl, no you don't want to talk to Davon he is a player." she said. "How would you know that?" I asked. "Cause, I know." she said. "Do you like him or something? Because if you do just let me know and I'll back off..you don't have to make up a story about him." I said rolling my eyes. "Girl i'm not making up anything..but if you want to talk to him that bad then go ahead! I'll tell him at school tomorrow!" she said. "Good then." I said smiling clicking his name and looking at all his pictures. Every picture had 100 likes plus. I couldn't wait until in the morning.

* The Next Day *

Ahliyah

I sat there taking out the last two flexi-rods that were in my hair. Lachelle was sitting there trying to get all sexy for Davon. I just shook my head. Once all of my rods were out I fluffed my hair out with my fingers and threw on my earrings. I could wear my hair in my natural curls but then it would be all over my head and that's just doing way entirely too much. I put on my pink lip gloss and grabbed my keys. "Come on girl." I said to Lachelle. We drove to her house first so that she could put her clothes that she had on yesterday at home and drive her own car. Once she started her car up and backed up I followed her and we both drove to school. "Oh there he is." She said as she started to fix her self, he was talking to some girl but once he saw me he left the girl and came over to me. "Wassup Ahliyah." he said smiling at me. I just rolled my eyes "Aww, why you got to play me like that huh?" he said laughing. Lachelle gave me a little arm bump, I gave her an evil glare and then said "oh, Davon, this is my cousin Lachelle." I said. "Also her bestfriend." she said reaching her arm out. He looked at her uninterested and just shook her hand anyway. The bell rung to go to class and Davon said "I'll catch up with you later." before he went to class. "Do you think he likes me, he was smiling at me." she said. I just shook my head yes, Davon wasn't interested in her at all.