You have an anxiety attack DDM

I suffer with anxiety, so thought I would do a DDM where you have an anxiety attack.

Niall is dad and Louis is daddy.

Your POV age 13

Today me and my dads are going out, on a shopping trip. I am really excited about this, as I have been waiting for this day for ages and now it is finally here!

I got up and quickly jumped in the shower, I washed my hair afterwards I put my favourite jeans on and a jack wills top. I headed downstairs to go and get some breakfast.

"Morning honey." Daddy greeted me.

"Morning." I replied

"You ready for today? Dad asked me

"You bet I am!" I squealed

They both chuckled.

After breakfast, we got ready to leave for our day out. I quickly shoved my pink vans on, put my quidditch hoodie and we were ready to go. We got in the car and drove to the shopping centre. We were singing along to Best song ever on the radio.

When we got to the shopping centre, we were walking around and did quite a bit of shopping. My dad's love to spoil me, so I always get loads of really cool stuff when we go shopping. I had new trainers, new clothes and more stuff for my bedroom. It was really nice and quiet in the shopping centre, so we had plenty of space to move around freely and no fans were around which was perfect. (See what I did there? Okay moving on :D) 

After a while,dad started getting hungry surprise surprise. So we went to Nandos. We were sat at the table when the restaurant got incredibly busy, the fans had obviously found us, the security guard closed the restaurant so they couldn't come in. I could feel myself going numb and my hands began to shake uncontrollably.  I knew I needed to get out of here but couldn't move, I felt trapped and couldn't seem to get any oxygen in my airways. This caused me to panic. The fans seemed to be closer, even though I knew they couldn't get in this still caused me to panic.

After a bit, I started to calm down, but then burst into tears dad and daddy cuddled me and just let me cry, shielding me away from the nosy parkers who were trying to see what was going on. 

We went out of the back of the restaurant which lead us to the car park, we then went home once we were home I felt so much better.

"I'm sorry" I apologised to my dad's 

"What for princess?" They both asked in unison 

"For ruining our day by having a stupid anxiety attack." I told them

"Oh honey that's not your fault, you can't help it we know that and you should, too." Daddy said.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling on the couch with the best dad's ever, even if no one else understands me at least I know they will.