5 - I Don't Know If I Can Do This, Mark.

"How are you Tina?"

That voice. I don't notice my phone falling. Only when a man comes beside me and hands me my phone that I realize that. 

I quickly pay my bill and run out the bar. 

"Get in!" 

"Trey? What are you doing here?" Although I'm happy to see her, I get doubtful again. She's supposed to be in Seoul, working. "Did you follow me?" I narrow my eyes at her as I get in the car. 

She rolls her eyes at me and drives off to the highway. 

"Trey!" I yell. 

"Can you stop shouting?" She says, annoyed. 

"Can you tell me why you're here?" I ask, mellowing my tone. 

"Can you tell me why you were running out of the bar looking like you've just seen a ghost?" She asks back. 

I cross my arms over my chest and scoff. "Nothing." If she doesn't want to tell me anything, how the heck would I trust her to tell her that Sean just called?

Why DID he call anyway? And.... I thought he's in prison. Did he perhaps get out? How? No one could bail him out. Unless of course his dad is back. But....FUCK! 

"What are you thinking?" Trey disturbs my trail of thoughts. 

"Nothing," I say again, looking out the window into the dark town we're passing. 

"Cris." She taps my shoulder. "You have to tell me. What happened in the bar?"

I turn to her, "Nothing. Ok? Nothing happened there that you should know." I shout again. 

The car stays silent until we enter the familiar streets of Seoul. 

"Stop the car." I tell her as we near Hongdae. I still want to drink and think. I seriously can't take the atmosphere in the car anymore. 

"No. Why?" 

"STOP. THE. DAMN. FUCKIN'. CAR." I shout at her, threatening to open the door if she doesn't. 

She pulls over the side of the road. I quickly take off my seat belt and open the door. But, before I can set my foot at the pavement, she grabs my hand. "Where are you going?"

"None of your fuckin' business." I remove her hand with difficulty and step out, slamming the door really hard. 

I get in the first bar I see and get lost in the crowd of people inside. I'm just thankful that it's a weekend, it's easier to get away from Trey in this mass of people. I order a shot of tequila and a bottle of beer. There are no available seats at the bar, no free tables, either. So, I stand with some people at one side watching the band play. 

When my feet are already killing me and I've had at least six shots and four bottles, I decide to go out. The bar is getting too suffocated and I badly need to get some fresh air. Good thing, I don't see Trey's car anywhere. I sit at one of the benches outside, thinking of what to do or where to go next. I still don't want to go home. 

I look at the time. 2 AM. If Mark were here, we would be in one of the chicken houses nearby, sobering down before heading home. I sigh. Suddenly, I feel my tears coming out again. I quickly wipe it away and take out my phone. 

Even if he said in his letter he couldn't call me or message me, I still hope he'd read my message. 

'Twain. I miss you. I think I'm gonna die without you here. Please come back. I need you, babe. I love you.'

My tears are already flowing like rivers and they drip on the screen of my phone. I wipe it and type again. 

'It's been so lonely without you. I don't think I can do this without you, Mark. Has it only been two weeks? It feels like forever to me. But, I'll wait. I promise I will.'