mom

About half and hour later there was a knock on the door. Harry got up and answered, there was a big commotion and then i saw everyone, it was Niall, zayn, liam, Perrie, el and Louis. I just sat there with my eyes half closed.

"Jesus Christ!" louis exclaimed, looking at my stitches.

"Well hi louis" i said back giving him a small smile.

Everyone sat down on the chairs and started chatting about what happened. Harry came over and took my hand and kissed it, he started stroking my arm.

"You look better than when i saw you earlier" Niall said relieved. "Thank you niall for being there" i said to him. And then he came over and gave me a small kiss on the cheek and a hug.

*RING RING*

"Hello?" Harry answered

"Yeah she is ok now"

"we are in room 15"

"ok see you then"

And then hung up.

"Who was that?" i asked "Your mum" he said to me.

"Do you want us to leave so you can have sometime with your mum?" Liam asked. "If you wouldn't mind yes" i said quietly back. "No problem we'll see you later babe" Perrie said and they all came over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Harry can you stay with me?" i asked. "I wasnt planning on leaving, i am never going to leave you alone" He said to me. I looked at him and my eyes started to swell with tears, one fat teardrop fell from my eye and harry wiped it off with his finger.

"Shh.. everything will be ok" he whispered to me softly.

Harry was sitting on the side of my bed and stroking my cheek, until we heard a knock on the door,

"Hello can i come in?" it was a woman's voice, one that i will always remember. It was my mum, the woman who brought me up, since i dont have a dad.

"Come on in!" Harry said chirpily. My mum walked in with flowers and some goodies. "Oh my dear! Oh my dear!" she exclaimed and dropped the stuff at the end of my bed. She came in and wrapped her delicate arms around my neck.

"Hi mum!" said with tears in my eyes

"oh i am so happy to see your awake.. Harry texted me a while ago and said that you were still in a coma" she said looking at him. "I was frightened sick!" she said again glaring at harry.

"Mum he was doing the right thing" i said sharply back. Harry stayed quiet, "i know he was but he should have texted me telling me you were awake"

she said again staring at him once again. "Im so sorry Jayne" he said to her looking so upset.

"No im sorry harry, i shouldn't have said that" she said looking down at her hands. "No you were right to have i should have texted you to tell you" i said again. "Well than you i appreciate your kindness" she said once again.

"So anyways how are you feeling?" mum said again. "Ok-ish i kind of feel light headed" i said to her

"ok well that should were off soon" she said then looking at the flowers and the goodies. "I brought your favourite.." she hesitated "and what is that?" i asked "Oreos" she said smiling. "Oh god thank you!" i said smiling. "Love where is the bathroom?" mum asked. "Just out the door and down the left turn" harry said to her looking helpful. "Oh thank you, will be back in a few" she said winking and then walking out the door.