Hospital

HARRYS POV

We got into the ambulance, Sara not really able to speak, she got her energy from me holding her hand.

"Sir, my wife is pregnant and she got stabbed in her ribs, will the baby be ok?" i asked the paramedic

"We will get her in and then figure something out, we will probably go for an ultrasound" he said

"ok thank you"

The paramedic, did Sara's blood pressure and injected some medicine.

"Sara, i just want to say your in safe hands, ok? i love you so much and nothing is going to happen. We are going to find this person and i will sort him out. You gave me strength when i was weak and now i am going to give you all my strength to make you better." I said to her, tearing up. There was no response.

"Mr.Styles, we are at the hospital now. We are going to take your wife into the emergency room, and we are going to need to you to register her please." He said.

"Can i not stay with her?" i asked

"Unfortunately not, only staff are allowed. Trust me your wife is in good hands" he said back to me patting my shoulder.

"please i can't leave her, she is pregnant!" i yelled at him.

"sorry sir its not possible"

The paramedic team unlatched the doors and ran Sara through the emergency doors. I ran after them and swung the emergency door open. I saw Sara, they had an oxygen mask on her. "SARA!" i yelled. But once i yelled that 2 male nurses came out and pushed me out of the hallway.

"let me go! my wife is down there!" i screamed pushing through.

"Sir you cant this is for authorized personal only" one of the nurses yelled me.

I calmed down and one of the nurses, guided me to the register area.

"Hello Sir" a plump woman said behind the desk.

"Hi" i muttered back.

"Can i help you?"

"Yes, I'm registering my wife"

"Her name sir?"

"Sara... Sara Styles"

"Her nationality?"

"Irish"

"Relationship Status?"

"married"

"is she pregnant?"

"yes."

"Thank you sir.. but can you please tell me what happened?"

"she-- sh--she was stabbed" i said to her looking away.

"Im so sorry sir, i just need one question.. What is your name?"

"Harry Styles... my name is Harry Styles"

"Thank you sir.. in about 15 minutes your name will be called to go see your wife" she told me.

oh thank god!

-----------------

hey guys 👻 I've been at home all day cause i have a cold yuck 🌴 anyways hope you are enjoying the fan fiction as much as i am writing it 🎀 love you all

xox 🐯