Sonamy

RosatheHedgehog here is your request.

Sonamy.

I get people's opinions on this, either against or supportive. This whole chapter will go on Sonamy Boom or Sonamy X.

Sonamy Boom.
I often see hints of interest on television, the way they act towards eachother and how Amy's maturity has finally arrived. People's opinion on Amy these days are mainly about her obsession towards the blue blur himself, saying she can't take care of herself an always relies on Sonic to rescue her from Eggman. In Sonamy Boom, she's independent and I haven't seen her chase Sonic like the fangirl she was in the games or in Sonic X, and this is what makes me support it. I have to agree she was a bit clingy but she's still a great character. And when the U.T said that Sonic cared for her well-being, I got mixed up at that even though some people say it automatically means it's official, but fact is, he could just care about her as a close friend, someone he can rely on and possibly nothing more, but with his tint of jealousy when Amy announced she was going on a date, to me it seemed like it is probably so.

Sonamy X.
Ahhh a problem with the shippers these days, saying she's clingy, useless and obsessive, sometimes called a Mary Sue, but I have seen the moments there, I admit, she's clingy but she's 12, she probably hasn't matured yet and that's fine, but realize you're saying your rants to a preteen who could do far much more than any mere beings like us could do, she doesn't have any powers but she's skilled with her hammer and can smash robots unlike us who would just run away at the sight of one. (Unless you're extremely bad ass and come with a rocket launcher then, I don't really know what to say.)
But otherwise, it's not as good but I guess it's at the exact point where this couple is considered enough.

If I have missed any please do tell me.