CHAPTER ONE

As i ran towards dad's room to greet him before going to school,I recalled some old time memories were dad ran after me with my uniform in his hands asking me to come and get ready for school or else I was going to be late for school;

"Kim come get ready for school or you are going to be late if you don't hurry up and get dressed up"and I also remember refusing.

"No dad I don't want to go to school,I want to go to the office with you,school is really boring.

"Kim pls,I promise to take you out for some yuogo berry ice cream and we will surely go to the office some other time"then I will surely agree because of his promise to get my favorite ice cream.
As I stood in front of my dads door remembering all the good playful mornings we had when I was little,before I could go on with my lovely taught my dad snapped me out my lovely memory flash back "Kim ain't you almost late for school just take a look at the time"yes he just had to say that now,and after that comes a boring lecture that he always gives about time and principles "Kay you always have to to any place no matter where on time because ----------------

Before he could go any further I decided to finish the lecture for him "because going to a place on time especially for the first time gives people a good impression about you"he gave me a close mouth smile as he cupped my cheeks with his warm hands.

"Hey dad I am no longer a kid ok"though I know that he would never accept the fact"dad are you coming home for dinner to night "although I know that he was hardly around for dinner but there is no harm in trying.

As he smiled at me and moved towards his dressing mirror "no sweetheart I have an operation by 6pm and won't be back still tomorrow morning"yes it was not the first time I was already used to the lonely living room,kitchen,dinning table and rooms.i was used to being alone,I had no friends it was just me and my dad,always being just the both of us.he always tried to spend time with me when he was less busy at work.no problem I could get something to eat on my way from school.

"Kim you are almost late for you morning class,have to go now baby"as he gave me a quick kiss on my fore head and left the house.i got to my room picked my bag,car keys and my books which were on my reading table.

As got in my car and drove off to school I became nervous and a little bit frightened.as I pressed the lock button on my car remote control,I became more frightened and my hands began to sweat pretty Much,the school was filled with life and students who were try to catch back on old times and how they enjoyed the summer holiday.i walked through the hallway and found my biology class,as I got in and found a niece sit to seat on.the lessons started and it felt niece too,then I had my chemistry class then I had the last class for the my vocabulary class.

As,the bell went off for closing period I went to my locker to get my physics text book for my tomorrow class,I was just trying to open the locker when someone held my shoulder and said"hi"as I turned to see whom it was I saw the girl whom had sat beside me in our chemistry class.

I the said "hi"give her and the guy beside her a closed mouth smiled,as we shook hands and she then said "my name is Karen Lewis and he is my bestie Nelson Robert"as she turned to see Nelson busy with his phone,she then used her long nails to pull his cully golden brown hair which was a little bit scattered across his face.

"Uuuch it's painful"Nelson said as Karen gave him the angry face look
"Nelson were are your manners"she said a bit angry
"Sorry ma'am"he said smiling and then told me his name which i already knew"pls what's your name.

I was I little scared then I said"m-m-m-my name is Kimberly Walter"I said as I took my physic text book and locked my locker.

"Can we be friends"Karen said as I turned to leave,friends never had one before but it was not a bad idea.
"Sure,bye I have to go now,bye"as I turned to go Nelson then said "can I drop you off at home.

I tried to be as niece as i could be"no thanks I brought my own car,bye I have to go now"as we went our separate ways. 

Tanks for reading love you all,I promise you a more lovely time in chapter 2.
I promise you ones again that you won't be bored.
Bye next chapter coming soon💖💞