Innocent Pain

This is one of my masterpieces. It's called innocent pain because this is a picture of a girl who in a commercial representing current life situations in certain places (not sure which or where) where there is war or something. And this girl as suffering and sweet as diabetes goes through way too many hardships in just a few years. And every year it gets worse and she loses hope everyday things will get better. It all started with her birthday. I think I'll put the video too... But if you don't see it, it must be wattpad difficulties. And even though I've never been through a war which I am grateful for. I am very depressed and constantly doubt good things and believe there's no hope for me in the future. I have a hard time thinking positive and understanding why the world must be the way it is. Probably same for her. And while I drew this. I draw when I feel like it for passing time and for fun. But when I drew this particular one I never expected it to turn out so good. It took me almost an hour and every two seconds I way hoping from the bottom of my soul that people who suffer even if they did nothing wrong who are wishing for a day where they don't have to cry over the same things who doesn't have to go through all these things in life that they don't deserve. I was wishing them happiness and safety and a wonderful future too look forward to. Because its a darn shame and a disgrace there are people worthy of being punished and have lists of karma still unjustified and do selfish things make bad choices and hurt others in the process. And it seems the only thing that makes them suffer is their own decisions themselves. But good people try their best to make things better for everyone and still be stepped on in life. They gain nothing get no recognition no appreciation and nobody gets the love acceptance or respect they deserve. I was so proud of this finished product I don't think it's perfect but I think I put my heart into it and I'm sure you could tell. The girl is adorable and I want to keep her adopt her and give her 20 hugs a day. Once again I'll try to put the video and be advised if your emotional you will cry or at least feel really really broken inside. May you be good and good things may be.