Love Resteraunt

Ok! Before you say ANYTHING (and not literally "anything" by the way) I know this one is a bit uh... frisky? Yeah. Well this isn't meant to be perverted. I was thinking about how easy and convenient it would be if all single people looking to find the right one just go to this place where it's not technically a resteraunt but it's a program or whatever where people can go there and write about themselves. Like introduction. Age. Gender. Preferences. A bit about themselves. Like hobbies. Favorite, food, color, etc. You know. And people can call the place anonymously and ask for a certain person or a type they are looking for and there they will set up a safe date, making sure both participants are ok with the time and setting and just... talk. Flirt. Whatever. It's kind of like a blind date. But kind of safer because it's from a program, I guess. That's just an idea. Because you see, I'm a lazy, lazy hopeless romantic (emphasis on the hopeless part) and I prefer staying indoors 75% of the year. So as much as I want to find someone who would be interested in me as I to them, the world is way too big. I don't know who's single or not. Who's looking or not. Who's interested or not. So I thought. Might be easier if there was such program. Much MUCH easier. But yeah. Here he is. Most of my drawing don't have like names... but yeah... Tell me if you ever felt the same. Like why must love be so complicated and far more work than it should be? Or at least the way they made it seem in princess stories when you were younger. Curse them for tricking us to think this way! Actually don't do that, cursing is not nice.