What do you want

Hey guys so I updated the cover to the one you chose and also thanks for 1,6K reads!
-----------------------------------------
Joe's POV
----------------
It was the day after I shouted at my sister and her boyfriend . Or what is he. I was still in Brighton in a hotel and I was just scrolling through my Twitter mentions.
There was something weird about them. All of them said something along the lines of '@Joe_sugg is @Zoella ok?' 

I was confused so I knew if the fans knew then We The Unicorns knew. I went on their Twitter site and their pinned tweet is a article from today morning about Zoë being in the hospital because hundreds of fans showed up at her house.

I read the article and then grabbed my phone. I went into town and bought a bunch of flowers for Zoë . I went into a baby shop and looked around.( A/N also by the way I know that the shops would be closed on the 26 of December probably but I just had to write this in here . You'll see later why..)I wanted to buy something for the twins because I thought through what I said and realized that it's their decision . I am sure when the babies are born they I will come to love them very much. I decided on 2 blankets for newborns. One that was stripy and the other one witch was white and had gold glittery dots all over it. That one was for the girl. The stripy one also had a hat with it and the glittery one had a little headband with a bow that was covered in gold glitter.

Ok so since we are in Brighton she'll probably be in Brighton hospital! I got into a cab and it drove me to Brighton general hospital.

I was very surprised when I saw hundreds of fans holding banners and posters witch said we are sorry Zalfie Or we are sorry Zoë .

I got out and shouted at the crowd " Dear Fans , please leave Zoë and Alfie alone for now since they have had issues because of some of you. And if you even are here when they get out don't think about asking them for a picture . "

The crown started running at me like I was some kind of prize. I shouted " I am not going to take pictures now! I came to visit my sister who is currently at the hospital so please go home !"

The crowd didn't let me go and soon I realized the taxi driver who was quite muscular was coming at me. He grabbed me and rummaged through the crowd pulling me behind him. He got me inside and I thanked him. He then went off and it was time to face Zoë and most importantly the truth about what I said to Alfie ....

Zoë's POV
--------------------
" But Alfie that's not fair I want both babies!" I cried into Alfie's shirt

" Zoë we still have 60% .... "

" but that's not enough..." I said

" It's still more..."

I pulled Alfie closer to me and at that exact same moment the door swung open and there was Joe standing with a bag and some flowers and a terrified look on his face that was covered by a worried smile.

Alfie stood up and started walking towards Joe but I stopped him by saying " Alfie don't . Joe what do you want?" Alfie looked at me and walked over to the side and listened to Joe

" Well I heard what happened and and" he stopped

" And what ?" I said in quite a sassy tone

" Well I'm really sorry and and it's your decision and I'm just sorry" joe said as he started to tear up.

I stood up and hugged Joe as tight as I could and then he whispered " I'm really happy for you."