Devastated looks

Alfie's POV
--------------------
We spent already 10 days in Dubai and today was our last day and tomorrow we are going home. Today was going to be the best day ever, I had a surprise for Zoë .
I tweeted out:
@pointlessblog : Today's the day.

After we get home Zoë has to see the doctors because she's been sick 4 times over the last 10 days but it's probably just some virose.

Me and Zoë are now going out for lunch and then she wanted to do some shopping. We finished our lunch witch was great and Zo says "Ready to go shopping ?" She asks. I needed to prepare the surprise so I lied and said " Actually I don't feel great I think I am going to go back and relax for a bit." She nods kisses my cheek and then went off to buy some presents for some of our friends.

I went back to our villa and started to prepare the surprise. After I finished preparing everything inside I texted Zoë

A:Hey you finished yet? What do you want for dinner?
Z: Be back in around 1 hour is that okay with you?
A:Perfect. So what do you want for dinner?
Z: A Margarita Pizza and a virgin Mojito xx
A: Ok, see you in 1 hour. Xxx

By the time Zoë would be back it would be 7 pm and already quite dark outside. So I went to the rooftop and set up a lot of candles that I bought in secret yesterday just in case.

I then ordered what Zoë wanted to eat and what I wanted. I got dressed while I waited for the food. The food arrived at 6.40 pm and I had 20 minutes to set it up. I set it up and everything is perfect. It's now 7.11 pm and I can see Zoë walking inside with tones of bags, since I was on the roof top.

Zoë's POV
-----------------
I got back from my shopping spree and it's already quite dark outside. I walk inside and I can't hear a thing. I get to the bedroom and I see the white sheets covered in red rose petals shaped into a heart. I set down the bags and my things and see that in the middle of the heart there is a note on a red paper.
It said :
Follow the rose petal to my heart.
- XX Alfie
I looked on the ground and saw a path from rose petals that led upstairs. Secretly I was thinking to myself ' oh god , what did Alfie prepare this time' since I really wasn't prepared for anything fancy because I was just wearing a army green crop top with a long striped skirt. My hair was curled and let lose down and for my makeup I had gold shimmery eyes and the Tanya Burr cosmetics Martha Moo matte liquid lipstick.

I followed the path that led to the rooftop and saw Alfie sitting at a table with candles everywhere !
Alfie stood up and said ' Ready for our last dinner in Dubai? " I replied with a simple smile since I was still shocked by the effort put into this .
He took my hand in his and sat me by the table. There was my pizza and a virgin Mojito waiting for me witch I was so excited about. Me and Alfie had a lovely dinner and then sat on the edge of the rooftop just enjoying the view and each other's company.

I had my head on Alfie's shoulder and we were holding hands. Then out of nowhere Alfie stood up ,still holding my hands witch made me stood up and said, looking deeply into my eyes " Zoë , I just wanted you to know that I love you more than I ever will love anyone else. We've been through ups and downs in our careers and all the hate but when I come home I feel like none of that matters , I just need you and only you. Do you remember almost 4 years ago when we came to Dubai as our first proper holiday? Well we went as girlfriend and boyfriend, but tonight I want us to be more."
I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as Alfie got on one knee and said
"Zoë Elizabeth Sugg, will you marry me?"
Suddenly the tears started to fall quicker and quicker,then my breath started to fasten up and I could see Alfie's smile turning into a worried look. I could tell by his face that he was devastated. I was having a panic attack and I couldn't stop it, I didn't know why I was having one because there was nothing bad happening .

Alfie put the ring down on the ground still leaving the box open and sat me down back on the roof edge. He was trying to keep from crying but I could see a single tear drop down his face he looked so devastated but he managed to get me back to normal by saying " ok so Zoë take a deep breath through your nose and let it all out with your mouth." After repeating these steps a few times my breathing went back to normal and the tears stopped.

I looked at Alfie who was looking at the ground I then saw another tear drop down his cheek but I managed to wipe it away and get Alfie's attention. I took his hands and looked deeply into his dark brown eyes.
I then said quietly but so Alfie could hear " Yes, Alfie, Yes" a smile started spreading onto both of our faces as Alfie picked me up into a hug, our lips crashing into each other. This was a kiss I would remember forever, it was our first kiss as fiancées.

Alfie then picked me up our lips connecting again and started to walk towards the stairs but suddenly stopped. He put me down me looking confused as hell. He the bent down and took the ring from the box and slid it onto my finger. It was beautiful and it fit perfectly . We then went down the stairs and headed to sleep (kind of) and then I fell asleep on Alfie's chest. Today was the starting point of The Next Chapter of our lives. I am excited for our future together since I know that everything will be perfect , as long as  Alfie's around.

----------------------------------------------------------
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Fun fact: I thought of the proposal speech while I was asleep😂😂💍💍💍
Love you xxx
BAIIIIIIII