So she's actually not dumb like I thought she was. I thought back to what she said. If I sleep, will I be able to communicate with Cameron in our dream? I frown. I sure hope so.

I look back at Isabella and she starts walking towards me. She fists her left hand and punches me in the stomach. I double over in pain, my head hunched over with my eyes shut tight.

I am so screwed.

-----

An hour later, my nose is broken and my stomach have multiple bruises. It hurts, like really hurts, but it's no where near how I felt during my transformation. I don't think anything could ever hurt more. Isabella sat on one of the couches, texting away. I roll my eyes.

What an imbecile.

I give an impatient sigh. I was bored out of my mind. Although I tried not moving much. I didn't want the pain to get worse because right now, it was bearable. I hear the door open and in comes my new enemy, Robert. Isabella immediately stands up and he walks over to us. He stops and gives me a once over with a look of disgust before turning to Isabella.

"I said you could hurt her, but try not to ruin her appearance. I can't have an ugly mate by my side when I take over the pack." He says with disapproval written all over his face.

Take over the pack? What?

"What do you mean 'take over the pack'" I say, harshly.

He waves his hand dismissively and says, "plans for another day."

Like there's going to be another day.

He claps his hand once. "Anyway, tomorrow is the anniversary ball which we will all be attending so no one gets suspicious of us. I will have my uncle watch you, Arianna. Not many people will notice his absence so it should be alright. The day after that, we will do the bonding ceremony."

"I have already said this. I will not be doing the bonding ceremony with you." I say through gritted teeth, trying to keep calm.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I wouldn't be talking like that. After all, if you don't behave, you don't get any food or water." He says with a smug grin.

My eyes widen. When was the last time I ate anything. Oh my precious food. As if on cue, my stomach gave a loud grumble. Robert chuckles and his eyes turn to the door. It opens and in comes Zac holding a plate filled with mashed potatoes, peas, chicken strips and a bottle of water in his other hand. My mouth started watering at the beautiful site.

Damn, did I miss food.

He comes down the stairs and Robert takes the plate from him. I realise then that I couldn't eat the food. My hands were tied. My whole body ached and some parts of it were numb.

How long have I been sitting in this chair?

"Um, can you untie me so I can eat?" I ask, hesitantly. He gives me an 'are you dumb' look and says, "of course not. I'll feed you."

Of course he is. Should I refuse? Hmmmmm nah. I can't turn down food.

I sigh and reluctantly give in. "Fine." He gives me a triumphant smile. "Good girl." I couldn't help but cringe at that nickname.