🔞The most beautiful girl in the world🔞21+

**Trigger warning **
**Random hookup
**First time
**Virgin
**Oral
**Relationship drama
**Newly established Relationship

Her p.o.v.

I was walking through a guided tour of Paisley Park. Prince's studio.

Wow this is really amazing I wonder if Prince is here? My Mind wondering as I took the self guided audio tour.

"Off to the left you will see where the production takes place for all the videos." the voice on the audio said as I looked around the room. Someone was in there with me but I couldn't tell who. It was a shadowy figure I could barely make out.

"I see you who ever you are hiding." I said as I took the headphones off and turned off the audio.

"Oh really?" someone says back. "You liking this place so far? Is it everything you've always dreamed it would be?" He asked as he walked out of the shadowy spot. My mouth dropped and all I could do is stare at the man standing before me.

 My mouth dropped and all I could do is stare at the man standing before me

It was him,Prince. Dressed in purple jumpsuit and heels to match..hair on point and sunglasses on. Smelling good.

"Um yes."I finally muttered still in shock.

"Its ok I'm not going to kill you or anything." he said with a chuckle as he sat down on the couch.

"I_I know." I replied back eyes wide looking at him on the couch. He looked at me as if I had seen a ghost.

"Are you ok?"He asked softly reaching out for my hand.

Oh shit! He's  going to touch me and I'm going to die..right here in his studio..Film at 11..Paisley park visitor dies as she sees Prince for the first time. What am I thinking..

I reach for his hand and sit down next to him. "Don't be afraid really." He said taking off the purple sunglasses. Smiling.

Oh shit!Why he do that? Thought we weren't supposed to look into his eyes or we will turn to stone or something. Oh God snap out of it. I'm  trying not to look at him.

"You can look at me I'm not hideous am I?"He chuckled.

"Of course not!" I answered as he reachs for my face and putting his hand on my cheek.

Oh God he's touching me again..I don't let just anyone do this..girl wake up.

"Uh you..I..this.." I said as he leaned in to kiss me. I couldn't help but to kiss him back. Hard passionate kiss with tounge and lip bites.

"Wait!"I said pulling back and looking into his big brown eyes.

"Yes?" He replied. Looking at me.

"You..I..we..just..met..an I..you..we..don't even know each other." I replied to him feeling confused and turned on at the same time.