Chapter 2

Hey guys..sorry for the long time no update....I've been going through a lot...College applications, therapy, and the other night my best friend and my crush were in a car accident and had me freaking out. They flipped their car, but they both were very lucky and left with slight bruises...and now im trying to recover from having my wisdom teeth cut out, plus another thing just came up. Right now isnt the best time for me. Anyways, let me know what you think :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped up at the sound of my phone ringing. The clock beside my bed read 4:32 A.M.

"Oh my god." I groaned as I reached for my phone. Peyton's' name flashed across my screen. "Why the fuck are you calling me at 4:30 in the damn morning?" I answered.

"P-Paisley?" he was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked softer than before. Peyton rarely cries.

"Ian was in an accident. He's dead Paisley." He whispered. And just like that my world crumbled to pieces again. I felt my heart break and I was sobbing before I got the chance to hang up.

I reached for the drawer that holds my razor blades, but before I opened it I remembered what Niall said. So instead I reached for my phone and found his number. it rang 3 times before he answered.

"Hey, Niall speaking." It was obvious he had been asleep.

"Niall?" I whispered.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Its Paisley, the girl from the concert. I-I didn't mean to wake you." It was obvious I was crying.

"Yes, I remember. Why are you crying?" he asked sounding more awake than he had when he answered.

"Remember the person I came to the concert with?" It was hard to speak to him.

"Yes, the blonde boy Ian. What does that have to do with anything?"

"He was in an accident. He didn't make it." I began to sob uncontrollably in the phone. "I-im sorry. I-I just felt like cu-cutting, but I-I called you in-instead."

"Paisley, where are you?" he asked.

"My house." I was so confused. Why does he care?

"Where's that?" he asked. I gave him directions to my house form the stadium without asking questions. The only thing on my mind is one of my best friends is gone.

"Be outside." he said before hanging up.

I slowly made my way from my room to the front porch trying not to wake my mom and sister. When I got outside I sat on the porch swing, pulling my legs against my chest and I sobbed.

"A few minutes later I heard a car pull up and I looked up to see two figures step out of it. It didn't take me long to realize it was Niall and Liam.

"I hope you don't mind. Liam wouldn't let me come alone." Niall said as he wrapped his arms around me. I moved so I could bury my face in his chest.

"I don't mind." I mumbled, tears soaked through his shirt as I continued to cry.

"Im so sorry." he whispered as he held me. We sat like that for a while, but then I started to get cold.

"Its starting to get chilly." I whispered as I pulled away, wiping at my tears. "Would you like to come in, or do you need to start heading back now?"

"We brought movies and snacks. Plus tomorrow we have a free day, so we can stay as long as you need us to." Liam said as he held up two bags I hadn't noticed before.