Chapter 20

Third Person

walking around the park with her Lovely and Beautiful Daughter on a Stroller. She's on peaceful time to think about leaving her husband now that she found out everything— that Hans was right, Argus is doing something, she already gave everything but Argus ruined it, He makes her fall for Hans once again. He made it like he wants her leave her side, Struggles..

"Zoe?" napatingin sya sa boses na iyon at nakita nya ang ex niya kasama ang ilan sa kaibigan nito, ngumiti naman sya dito at niyakap pa si Hans. "did you cry?" pagaalala na tanong ni Hans sknya, he cupped her face looking at her eyes like she cried with a long night.

she hugged him tight and cried.

"Oh— Vaughn, the stroller." Hans keep on hugging her while she's crying, crying hard like she can't take a problem anymore. "Why are you crying, huh?" she didn't answer and just continue crying with him.

"take me, take us please? bring us anywhere just not on our house, i don't want to live with him anymore." Hans doesn't know if he will be happy or not all just he knows is, he wants to make her happy and make a things right like this things. tooking them away.

Hans wants the baby too— there is possibility that Zoe can't bear a child again or anymore, he lost a baby a years ago. so he choose to accept Princess to be his daughter.

he bring them to his home, he has another house that even his parents, wife, anymore doesn't know aside of his friends and now he will live there with his love and future baby.

"Hans, are you sure with this?" tumango naman si Hans dito, sgurado naman sya sa ginagawa nya ngayon. he even wants to help, but there no wait to help her but tooking her away. "this is what he wants and this is what she wants, she already found out the truth." napasinghap nalang ito, ito nga ba ang gusto nya? he doesn't know.

but he already sign the Annulment Papers of him to Carly. gusto nya mapawalang bisa ang kasal nila para tuluyan na silang maghiwalay na dalawa, gusto na nya maging masaya kasama si Zoe.

the day after the long night he had with the two, he meet his soon-to-be-ex-wife for the annulment papers.

"Sign it, now." ngumisi ito at hinampas ang table looking to his eyes— she doesn't want him to be own by other but only her. she loves him so much but hans never love her in all years they are together. "don't you see, our relationship doesn't and never work, don't do and don't make this hard for you. i want to let you go, just sign it." carly didn't sign.

but he forced her to just sign it. and it end up, Carly crying.

Hans hugged her. "i'm sorry carly, i just don't want to see a woman crying on pain and crying because i couldn't love her. thats what i did, i don't want to see you again crying because of me— i didn't love you, you know that but you stayed for me even i almost killed your life. i took everything from you, don't make this hard for you, you will still be my bestfriend."

he goodbye and leave for the annulment.

he will be peace and single and preparing for Zoe. they will get married soon as Zoe forget, everything.

he cameback to the house holding a box of pizza. "Hans." she smiled and get the pizza on her hand, its their favorite bonding time. eating a pizza while watching movies. "how's my princess, is she taking care of her yaya?" he ask about her daughter.

"y–yes, she's fine." she answered with her smile on her lips and eyes. "do not cry again." he warned as she laugh with, Hans is a funny person but that lost when his parents wants him to marry Carly when he got her pregnant that time.

She look at hans. "don't tell him, or your parents where to find me when he look for me, please." halos pagmamakaawa nito sknya, niyakap naman sya nito ng mahigpit. i will do everything for you,

"mahal na mahal kita Zoe— ako nalang ang mahalin mo Zoe, tatanggapin kita pati na ang anak mo, i will accept her as my real daughter." saad nito sknya, nakatingin lang si Zoe sknya na para bang hindi makapaniwala.

Hans still love her after what happened and after all these years.

*

Argus

andito ako sa Bar ni Dwayne, just relaxing and drinking again. i want to make myself drunk. i just found out myself living in a house alone, they already leave me my wife and daughter left me— why will i get mad its my fault anyways. i did that them, i hurt and did a mistake.

"Argus, that's enough! you're drunk." paga-ayaw ni Troy sa iniinom ko, but i get it back.

"i want to, i want to release this." i'm not strong enough to fight for them, mahal na mahal ko si Peyton.

pero hinayaan ko silang mawala saakin, dahil sa kagaguhan na ginawa ko. gago kase ako, sobrang gago ako!

"di mo irelease yan sa babae mo?" alam ko, alam kong galit parin sila saakin kaya sila ganyan saakin. oo, nawalan ako ng lakas ng loob hindi ko kaya ipaglaban ang magina ko.

"Darling—" she's as fuck i don't want to see her.

"are you happy now?" i ask her sarcastically, i can see how happy she is. she's happy while i'm miserable.

"i'm miserable as you want, you turn my life as hell— Fancy, i don't remember what i did to you why you're doing this to me"

wala akong kaaway o inaway para ganituhin nya ang buhay ko, masaya na ako— pero ano? sinira nya lahat ng nagpapasaya saakin.

"You're father was the reason, why my father died. Dad ask him not to get our company, nagmakaawa si Dad sknya kahit nalugi na yun? pero ano, kinuha nya" bakit di sya gumanti sa tatay ko? malaking kawalan ako dun, wala akong pakielam sa tatay ko, he doesn't even care about me.

"pwes, sa tatay ko ikaw gumanti wag sakin!" sigaw ko sknya, hindi naman ako si Dad para gantihan nya. 

"hindi ba ikaw ang anak nya?" ngumisi ako at napahampas sa table, hindi ba nya alam? matagal ng sira buhay ko sa tatay ko, kahit kelan wala ako nakilalang totoong ama ng dahil sa kapatid kong mas pinapahalagahan nya kesa saakin.

"anak lang ako sa labas." sabi ko sknya, yun naman ang totoo— mali siya ng nilapitan na tao.

"my dad never been a father to me since Hans is his favorite. i only have two mothers but i never had a father who treat me better and treat me as his son." i drink again after saying those words.

"Bastardo— Anak sa labas, gago at tanga, what now? i'm miserable as fuck." i just laugh with myself, i'm a big and real miserable now.

my life is a big Hell.