Chapter 3

Short & SPG Update, read your own risk, kung hindi open minded huwag ng basahin pa. Byuntae- Open Minded, go ahead but if you're not open minded don't read this chapter ara? vomments guys.

-

Third Person

pulling him harder and making those kiss deeper and deeper, Zoe's hands are exploaring Argus' Body, removing his shirt and throwing it somewhere, her hands are on his back right now, pulling his body to her. releasing a soft moan from their mouth

their kisses are deeper.

"Uhm, Argus." sabik na sabik si Argus sknya ngayon, bumaba ang halik nito sa leeg niya at iniiwanan sya ng love marks dito. pinalupot namanagad ni Zoe ang legs nya sa Waist nito, kaya mabuti at maayos syang nahahalikan sa kung saang parte ng leeg mukha niya.

he remove her blouse and throw it somewhere, lifted her bra revealing her erotic n*pples.

"why i just missed this." he whispered. squeezing and massaging her br*ast while sucking the other one, making her moan loader and hold him tight while moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, Argus~" she release a soft moan, he suck it more harder, biting her erotic n*pples that makes her moan more.

"Ohh." he stop massaging and sucking her b**bs and go down to take her Pants off, touching her pearl.

"it's wet." he gave Zoe a smirk and placed his hand on her pearl, touching it to make it more wet.

"take my p*nty off, insert that damn fingers of yours."