Over the past few hours, Michael and I have gotten closer. He was pretty impressed with my need for speed skills when we played earlier this morning. The boys kept telling me how when Michael was the cop nobody escaped him and how they were impressed that I managed to escape him not once, but a total of 15 times since he kept wanting to prove how I am just lucky and how he's going easy.

We left the store in search of the others. We had been here for an hour and a half and we all just went our separate ways. As I was walking ahead of Michael I heard him say

"Wait Brooke. Let me tie my shoe." I stopped in front of him and turned around, crossing my arms.

"Okay now help me up." He said once he was done, holding out his hand.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand. I pulled him up and we linked arms.

"Shall we?" he asked.

"We shall." I responded with a smile as we walked on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's POV

I tensed as I watched Brooke link arms with Michael.

"Chill dude. They're only friends." Kasey nudged me as Ashton people watched next to her.

"How do you know?" I snapped.

"Hey don't snap at her she's just reassuring you." Ash said glaring at me.

"Trust me. He's not her type." She said.

"What is her type?" I asked curiously.

"Lets just say she doesn't go for guys who are gonna be bald in the next 10 years. I do however know who she likes." Kasey glanced at me with a smirk.

"It's Luke isn't it. All the girls have a thing for Luke." I groaned.

"No dumbass. You."

"She likes me. Brooke likes me."

"Yeah she's got a thing for asians." Kasey said.

"How many times do I have to tell you people. I'm not asian." I said as Kasey and Ashton walked ahead of me.

"Yeah whatever you little kiwi fruit." Kasey responded.

Ashton snickered at that one.

"Mkay. I see how it is Ashton. Did you tell Kasey how you had a My Little Pony Shirt when you were about 19." I smirked as Ashtons head whipped back to face me.

"You crossed a line there bud. Crossed a big line," Ash said as he pointed at me.

"Please tell me there are pictures," Kasey spoke.

"Oh. There's pictures," I said whipping out my phone.

I showed her the picture.

"Oh honey. You look so... masculine." Kasey said as she tried to hide her laughter.

"Yeah. Whatever. Can we go find everyone cause I wanna go home." Ash whined.

"I suppose." Kasey rolled her eyes.

"Hey we have been here for almost 2 fuckin hours." He cussed before slapping his hand over his mouth once he noticed a little girl and her mother.

"Okay lets go get everyone." I said tugging Ashton in the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's POV

"You people are annoying sometimes." Grace groaned.

"You are too." Michael said as he smiled before blurting out the next line to American Idiot.

"Kill me." Grace covered her ears.

"Mali keep your fucking eyes on the damn road!" I yelled from the backseat as she started fiddling with the A/C.

"Calum Thomas Hood if you don't quit your cussing Im going to tell mom!" She yelled back.

She looked at Brooke in the front seat.

"Do you see what I have to put up with." Mali breathed out.

"You poor poor soul." Brooke responded.

"Oh text Kasey and tell her I have pictures of Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton that you two need to see." Mali said as she glanced in the rearview mirror.

"Excuse me what now?" Michael said mid lyric.

"Trust me its good." Mali said glancing back at Brooke.

"Oh hells to the motherfucking no! We need to stop right there and pause life for a minute! What pictures exactly?" Michael shouted.

"Oh you'll see once we get home. And it's gonna be on the wedding slideshow me and Brooke are planning." Mali smirked.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked as Michael nodded his head in agreement with me.

"I'm your older sister. I am, by law, required to do this." She replied.

Michael whipped out his phone and started googling.

After a good 10 minutes he looked up and said,

"There is no law that says you have to bring your brothers friends down with him." He stated.

"Did you seriously google it?" Grace asked looking at him in disbelief.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh my god. You're an idiot."

"Yes. An Australian idiot." Mikey responded with a grin.

I just facepalmed and looked out the window, wishing I didn't have to go home.

That new book cover though. Hey. Internets back. Im a happy person now. Lets just take a minute to realize that I actually enjoy the Mr.Clean commercial where everyone is singing like that commercial is just amazing. I also told mom that we can put my dog down after homecoming since I want homecoming pictures with my best friend since I was 2. Mom said we can probably get me a new dog for my next birthday and I told her a medium sized dog and his name is gonna be TyJo. I got the weirdest look from her. Love ya <3
Tessa