The Past Comes Back

Ad's POV:

"Im not lying" I said. Somehow he knew I wasn't being honest with him.. "Ad's I know you aren't telling the truth I'm an alpha." What the heck is an alpha I thought? "Show me your stomach. Right now or I will come and show myself." I looked around me for an exit and saw the huge double doors and decided that was my best option. Before I could even attempt to get to the door he had already pinned me down and lifted up my shirt. His eyes turned a charcoal black and his voice descended two octaves. It was deeper than the ocean and scarier than the worst nightmare but somehow I wasn't the least bit terrified but I was curios as to how he accomplished that. "WHO THE HELL CREATED ALL OF THESE BRUISES!!" As I jumped off the bed I tripped and hit my knees where the worst bruises were from being pushed down the stairs at school. All of a sudden I got one of my frequent panic attacks as I remembered.. "YOU HOE YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TALK TO OTHER BOYS AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!" Connor screamed my way. "H-he was only asking me where the office was I'm so s-sorry" I stuttered trying to calm him down...  "Baby baby what's wrong, please come back to me. Baby it's not real look at me." Ryder whispered. I snapped out of it and looked into the eyes the beautiful eyes of this stranger that had a sense of familiarity. "Ryder I'm sorry." All he did was was hold me close to him, and oddly I did the same savory this tiny sense of comfort until I had to go back to my reality of abusive exes and lots of pain.