Ashton: The Escort (Mature)

Start from the beginning

At thirty, settling down was the furthest thing from my mind, even if that broke my mother’s heart and mine in the process. I hated hurting my Teddy. She’d been hurt once, used and discarded by a married man and had moved continents to heal her broken heart. She was one of the reasons I did this. If I could make even one woman look in the mirror and feel sexy, feel good about herself, then I’d done my job. It had never been about the money.

But I digress.

The truth was that I was offended by Genevieve’s offer to blow me, which was stupid. Every guy liked a mouth around his cock, as long as it knew what it was doing down there, and something – probably the lascivious look she was giving me – told me that Genevieve had spent her eighty-plus years learning the art of giving head.

I was insulted because this woman clearly thought I would jump at her proposal when I had spent the entire evening engaging in intelligent conversation with her. I was a smart guy. I’d gone to law school. I owned a few businesses here and there.

Yet it was obvious that despite our witty banter, I was just a piece of meat in a tuxedo to her. It didn’t matter that I was one of the few escorts at Eden that wasn’t a glorified male prostitute. It didn’t matter that women only booked me if they wanted a date to some function or other, or even just to talk to someone who would make them feel gorgeous.

It didn’t matter to Genevieve because to her, I was just some poor sap who would probably suck a billy goat’s left nut if it meant a little extra cash.

Well, fuck that.

Clearing my throat, I managed a strangled “What?” and instantly regretted it when Genevieve – Gen, as she’d insisted I call her – said the words aloud: “I know your cock is lovely and big, Ash, so I want to suck it. Sucking you would please me ever so much. Plus I’m good at it. Rocky says so.”

Now I really didn’t want to envision stocky, hairy Rocky kicking back while Old Mother Hubbard here sucked him off. Rocky got paid to fuck women and he loved it. That was why he’d jetted off to Milan with a wealthy widow I was sure he was screwing by the hour and left me to stand in for him with Genevieve. And just like that, an image of Rocky bending old ladies over and taking them invaded my sick, twisted mind. Eager to shut that shit down, I thought about something else, something totally arbitrary: SpongeBob.

That’s right, Ash. Remember him? Yellow, annoying-as-fuck sponge… Big shit-eating grin… Dumb-as-a-dildo starfish pal…

“I’ll add an extra hundred quid to your total bill for the night,” Genevieve added as she reached across the console of my car and stroked my crotch. Ashton Junior was as hard as a popped balloon and was irritated with me, wondering what madness this was. I felt him shrivel away in disgust, never to reappear again. And could I blame him?

Sorry, buddy. Don’t die on me. I’ll make it up to you. We’ll get through this. Together.

Ashton Junior seemed to consider my apology as I stilled Genevieve’s small hand before gently removing it and placing it on her own lap. Breathing a sigh of relief, Ashton Junior came out of hiding and kissed the fly of my slacks.