Love at first sight

AJ Styles: my eyes just shoot across the front door and I see her walking inside the performance centre and we made eye connect and I just knew she was the one for me.

Finn Balor: I saw her when I went inside the coffee shop with Sami. She was perfect for me because she's reading a comic book and I just knew in my heart that i will see her again.

Sami Zayn: I saw her at a live event in my hometown of Montreal and we both looked at each other then looked away and that moment I will never forget a face that memorable.

Seth Rollins: I was at my cross fit gym when I saw her she was with some guy but from what I saw she was not enjoying this guys company. She looked around the gym and then BAM!!!! We stared at each other and smiled them she looked away and I can see she was blushing and I told myself I found her.

Kevin Owens: I was walking down the street with my two best friends Sami and Finn. I was telling them I saw the perfect girl at Starbucks. They laughed at me in a playful way, but I turned around and across the street there she was reading a book outside of cafe. She looked up and waved and I waved back. This girl touched my heart.

Adrain Neville: I was in the library looking for a book to read when a hand touch mine hand and we looked at each other and my heart was racing  and she has the most inspiration face that can't be missed. I found my love.

Enzo Amore: I was at "champs" checking out some shoes and jerseys and BOOM I saw this girl right across from looking browsing through the store but boy is fine. I have to know her.

Big Cass: I was at a bar with Enzo, Sami, Bayley, Sasha and Finn. They were helping me get over Carmella. I looked across my right and I saw this girl with a drink in her hand and looking down, but when her head goes up she just stares right into my eyes and I knew she was the one for me. I looked at my friends and told them "I'm going to be okay", and they cheered for me.

Dolph Ziggler: I was at one of the many comedy shows I do now, and there was that one audience that kept showing up to all of my shows and to be honest I was scared at first but now I think she may be my true love.