ch 9 Jace

Jace pov

Stepping into my room to check on Mariah i see her curled into a ball as slight snore are heard from her. smiling i make my way closer to her and lay next to her on the bed stroking her hair gently "you don't know how much i love you "i whisper and gently place a kiss on the top of her head.

"Jace......" she says turning her head into my chest causing tingles to shoot up my body. "yes love" i reply still stroking her hair "I'm hungry" she says now lifting her head to look up at me. A loud growl rings through the room and i look down at my mates stomach laughing lightly i carry her out the room and into the kitchen were the other girls are already eating. 

Going to the counter i pull her plate of freshly made waffles, eggs, and bacon and sit it in front of her. Walking back into our room i grab her prenatal and bring it back to her in the kitchen with a glass of milk. Mariah looks at the food then at me, then back to the food before she jumps up and makes a mad dash for the bathroom.

Following her in the bathroom i rub soothing circles onto her back as she throws up everything she has eaten for breakfast and lunch today. Leaning her head against the wall i wipe a cold wash cloth on her face. seeing how pail she looks i pick her up and take her to the bed. Maybe a little more rest will be good for you love and when you wake up ill give you my special soup  ok" i say tucking her in and leaving back out the room.

I go into the living room were the guys are watching football, "hey how is she bro?" says Aron with concern in his features. "Not so good she's resting right now" nodding his head in understanding the girls then all come in there room and sit next to there mates.

Feeling my eyes get heavy after watching two full games i doze off on the couch only to jump awake when i hear a scream coming from my room. running at full speed with everyone following behind me i burst through my bedroom door causing it to break off its hinges looking around frantically and not seeing my mate caused me to panic.

Running into the bathroom i see my mate standing in front of the mirror looking down at her belly that is obviously now sporting a small baby bump that it wasn't just a few hours ago. Seeing that she was safe just a little freaked out i wave at everyone letting them know shes okay i make my way towards her and wrap her into my arms.

"how about i call my dad and see why our pup is growing so fast" i say leading her back to the bed and grabbing my phone off the nightstand. Sitting with her snuggled into my lap i call my dads line, "Hey son" "hey dad i have a question for you" "OK well ill try to have an answer for you" my dad says chuckling on the other end. "well first i would like to share some news with you and mom is she there?" "yes she's right here just a second and ill put you on speaker" putting my phone on speaker too so that Mariah could here everything i waited until my dad got back on the line.

"alright son we both can hear you" 

"well the first thing i would like to tell you guys is that i found my mate" i say smiling down at Mariah as my mothers squeals of joy can be heard ringing through the phone "oh my god Jace honey you have to bring her home soon with you so that we can meet her" my mom says still squealing in the process mothers i think to myself  rolling my eyes at my mom being more happy about me finding my mate then anyone.

"congratulations son" my dad says hushing my mom down in the background "there's more ...." i say waiting to get both of their full attention. "we finished the mating process and she is pregnant" "oh my god i cant believe it I'm gonna be a nanna" my mom says in a dreamy voice "so dad my question from earlier is that we found out she was pregnant maybe a two to three days after we mated and now her stomaching went from flat a few hours ago to a small baby bump"i say rubbing circles on her stomach.