harambae 2

Why do I do these things

I left my cold body. I no longer wanted to stay on this cruel Earth.

A world without Harambe is a world I do not desire to live in.

Rising into the clouds, I saw other people joining me. Their spirits looked determined.

They chanted Harambe's name, so I joined in.

We reached heaven. It looked just like Earth, so I felt ripped off.

It didn't matter that the sun was setting, giving off orange rays that lighted this beautiful world- no.

The only thing that mattered was harambe.

I... we... were going to find him.

We ran to God's palace, and  demanded Harambe.

"We want Harambe!" "Where is my favourite Gorilla!?" "We want him back!" "Harambe held our nation together, can't you see that?!"

But God told us to leave. He waved his hand, saying it was Harambe's time. I almost pulled a knife on him, but a little boy pulled at my shirt.

It was the boy who fell in the enclosure. He killed himself for Harambe. He saw Harambe's last moments in person. Right next to him, Harambe was shot in cold blood.

"Harambe didn't want you to kill him." He scolded in a child voice.

But then, a gunshot noise rang through my head.

ANOTHER GORILLA HAS FALLEN!

Bantu had risen up from Earth.

"BANTU TOO?! NO, THATS IT!" I screeched. I stabbed God in the eyes and he died again.

I heard shackles clank together.

"H-Harambe?!" I saw him chained to the side of the wall.

I immidetly freed him from those metal bonds. He smiled and caressed my cheek.

He then began sinking into the dirt.

"HARAMBE NO!! I'M NOT LOOSING YOU AGAIN!!!!!"

"I must piece America back together again." He said in a Morgan Freeman voice.

I nodded, tears rolling down my cheeks. This is what's best... for America...

Extra:

"America?" England poked the sulking blonde. "What's wrong?"

"Harambe..." He mourned softly. He had been hitten with the effects of Harambe's death. His body often ached from the lack of Gorillas in Cincinnati. America refused to eat. He only cried at night.

"Idiot. It was only a gorilla." England scoffed.

England didn't know that America had a hero. That hero was named Harambe. America always said he was the hero, but deep inside he knew. The only true hero, was Harambe.

America twisted his head and England. "NO HE WASN'T!"

Then, world war III started and the allies weren't exactly all allies.

Let's just sayy...

England should have appreciated Harambe.