#24 (just wanna say something.)

I just wanna say this right now...

It is perfectly find if you have no idea what you are in terms of sexuality.
I feel like that isn't said enough.
Seriously, you're fine.
Chill out, have a glass of punch...

You are on a road somewhere great.
Sexuality is honestly one of the most overrated things I've ever seen other then how worried American's are about hydration.
It is INCREDIBLY intimidating, there are a lot of naggy tumblr people and just people in general screaming at each other from across the street like gremlins, and over all, you may feel so uncomfortable taking that path because of your family or others, that your trapped at the beginning forever, trapped in the closet.

We treat sexuality like the commandments, set in stone and impervious to change.
Do you know how crazy that is? That people are expecting you to decide that so young???
Whe I was T W E L V E I felt pressured by sexuality.
I have changed so many times, that
I really don't know anymore.
Am I straight?
Am I a lesbian?
Am I bi
Gender Fluid
Pan
Asexual
Aromantic
Grey ace
Asexual.

This has been my journey, and it's E X H A U S T I N G.
And I still have no clue what I am, hell, I don't even care anymore really.
I don't care if I'm into girl or guys, frankly, I have no idea!
I'm honestly not even interested in dating and all of that junk.
It'll all be resolved in time.
Not to mention, I'm only a freshmen. I HAVE TIME
WE ALL HAVE TIME!

Take your time and decide for yourself, don't feel pressured by others to figure it out so soon.