"You sure you don't want to take that Jacket off, Alphonse?" I asked, my mouth running dry as soon as I opened it. As if my saliva had evaporated just by being exposed to the air.

"Na, I'm fine." Alphonse 'chirped', walking with quite a lot of speed, as if the heat didn't bother him. I would've thought that he'd be suffering more than myself, but the young Alchemist seemed to be taking them a lot better than I was. Myself? I was already starting to loose my breath. 

It took us 'ages' to actually find a shop that hadn't sold out of water flasks and by then, I could swear I was starting to pass out. My legs were feeling weak and I was already dripping with gallons of water. At least that's what I thought. Alphonse, when turning towards me would always laugh at my 'Over exaggerated' exhaustion. Me? I'd frown at him, continuing to 'crawl' my way through the town.

The shop, to our hopes, was quite cool. A gust of warm air, not too hot and not too cold zoomed our way as the door opened, revealing a cheerful looking man. He seemed to be placed within the late 40's region, with wrinkling skin and grey hair - the typical working and ageing man around these areas. He greeted us with a slight nod of the head to which Alphonse gave one back. I simply stuck my hand in the air before searching around the shop.

As I had said before, the shop sold the last of the water flasks probably within the town and I was more than grateful to lay my eyes upon it. Even Alphonse commented on my 'saviour'. He chuckled as I jokingly praised the bottle, cheering to myself on finding it's discovery. But when my hand stretch to reach it, another did too. Surprised, I looked upwards, my eyes setting upon a boy around the same age as Alphonse. He was about 13-14 years old, wearing a green hat. Grey iris' stared back into mine with the same surprised expression. This boy... He seemed so familiar. Was it?

"Russell?" I'd ask, seeking a confirmation of the culprits name.

"Nope, it's Fletcher. C'mon (Name), I'd thought you remember my hat." Fletcher would chuckle, removing his hand from the flask. An invitation to take it for myself?

"Oh!" I'd exclaim, rather shocked. He'd grown up to resemble his older brother, except his hair didn't cover his face. "Well, you've grown." I commented, scanning the boy's features. He had certainly grown taller, like Ed had. Actually, Fletcher might have surpassed Edward's height and this made me wonder. What would Edward's reaction be to this? He'd probably be quite mad, exclaiming how he hadn't grown. Or maybe not.

"Fletcher, hu?" Alphonse would say, turning attention towards the pre-teen. "So you're the younger brother of Russell Tringham, right?" He'd ask. His asking made Fletcher somewhat confused.

"Alphonse?" The lad would ask, obviously noticing the identity of the Alchemist with his distinctive vocals. "You got your body back?"

"Er, yeah." The Alchemist would reply, changing his attitude from formal to more friendly. Perhaps he'd forgotten that he'd used to know these two and they wouldn't know of his amnesia. It was tragic really, Alphonse and Fletcher got along together unlike Russell and Edward. Me however? I got along with both of them... Hopefully. Russell might have forgotten me and the check I'd given him. Or perhaps he was still mad about us taking his work. Although, he had invited me to return and let him teach me about his alchemy. Well, hopefully equivalent exchange lasted a long period.

"I got my body back." Alphonse would continue, rubbing the back of his neck in an embarrassed and mildly confused manor.

"What about Edward?" The plant-based Alchemist would ask, causing my eyes to turn to Alphonse - he did the same. The message was the same between us. 'What should we say?' Should we tell him the truth?

"About Edward - " Alphonse would say, keeping his hand firmly clenched on his nape -

"I'll tell you about it... Somewhere private." I'd cut Alphonse off, feeling the Golden-haired Alchemist frown in my direction. I had hesitated and spoke something stupid once again. Under pressure, I wasn't the most confident and my thinking was dulled. Fletcher, at this 'weird' behaviour simply shrugged.