I Promise ( Matthew Lush )

Part One

"Jakob put me down" i screamed while trying to smack him across the face, he was a lot stronger than me, but that didn't stop me. "Alright alright chicken" as he grinned. "Thanks for the picnic" I said as I stare at him. "You're welcome he replied". argh When is he coming over I said annoyed thinking to my self part of me wanted to ask him but the other half stopped me. Maybe it's a bad idea I refused to let my thoughts ruin our first perfect day without fighting.

He looked at me while sliding his fingers in his short cut brunette hair.

"Should I come over today or are you busy?" Looking down at something but it looked dead to me.

He looked into my eyes then quickly back to the plant.

"You can come over today" I said excited as I grinned and bit my lip.

He looked a bit surprised at the way I responded.

As I was about to say something he cut me off with a kiss, a kiss that was different something unusual, it felt rough and seemed like he wanted to express his feelings for me but couldn't get them across. I felt a rush of blood travel across my face as soon has he breaks the kiss, I leaned in trying to get more he reached and ran his fingers through my hair grabbing a handful and pulling me close to him, as he leans in we locked lips again, he traces his fingers down my cheek bones reaching my neck. A deep moan escaped my lips, I felt a bit embrassed. He slowly pulls away looking deep into my eyes not breaking contact.

I heard his phone ring as he quickly answered his phone.

" Hi mum, is everything alright?" he said frowning.

"Okay mum but I'll be there soon"

He hangs up and grabs his car keys.
"I have to go mum wants me home uts urgent, sorry babe I'll call you tomorrow?".

"But jake the picnic!?" I said

" Its urgent and your worried about some picnic?! he shouted he clenched uis jaw as his eyes stare me down.
I didn't like the way he always snapped for the stupidest little things.
"its alright I'll pack it up" I said looking like I was about to burst into tears. " Wait .. Dont worry about it" he replies looking a bit guilty.

''I'm sorry I didnt mean to yell at you like that, please let me make it up to you?'' he uttered regretfully

I looked at him heart broken. I gave in i didnt want this to break our relationship up, the thought of living without him makes my stomach churn in discomfort. " I .. Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you upset like that, I just thought that.."
" it doesn't matter " he replied cutting me off.
He reaches his right hand out to me and I grab it, pulling me up from the ground soon as I stand he pulls me into a right hug "I'm so sorry this won't happen again" he whispered.

He then let's go, as he was walking away he shouted I'll call you later.

The next day came quickly then I've imagined.
argh I don't want to get out of bed as I thought to myself yawning I started to drift off to sleep again.

**buzzzzzzzz buzzzz* My phone vibrated waking me up from a blissful dream. I
rushed to check my phone finding a missed call from Jacob at 4:15am in the morning?! why would he call me at that time I thought to myself. I positioned myself to my feet walking down the whole with my IPhone, suddenly my phone flashed , as quick as I can I answer it. " What the hell" screamed Jacob on the other line. " So where were you last night? he asked in disbelief. "I was home.. You called me when I was sleeping" I quickly responded. " Why are you getting mad at me for "? I added.

" Look Matthew.. Whatever I'm coming over later alright see ya soon "
" um what time.." Suddenly hanging up.

Well that's just great I thought to myself.