CHAPTER 2:New Beginning

It has been 4 years since Rishbala are separated and their life changed...
Madhu became a budding actress...All producers wanted to cast her as heroine in their movies but Madhu rejected them..She was associated with many NGO's and Private organisation along with being the brand ambassadors of many brands..

RK on the other side vanished from the industry and he was forgotten...RK on Radha and Bittuji's insistence went through a rigorous treatment for his paralysis and was perfectly fine...Now to earn money he did odd jobs and few small ads...Radha and Bittuji prayed day and night for his deteriorating health...

In these years no one except Padmini knew about Madhu being pregnant....

MALIK MANSION:

"Rishika baby please have d food na...!!" Pleads Madhu...

"No mommy i want to meet dada...or else i won't have it..." Replies Rishika adamantly who was running all around the house giving a tough time to Madhu...

Running behined her, Madhu tripped and fell...She hissed in pain...Rishika saw her and immediately ran to her and sat on her knees...

"Mommy...I promise i won't ask for Papa..please folgive me..." Pleaded the 3 year old Rishika cutely with tears in her baby brown eyes...

Madhu couldn't see her cry and pulled her to her lap.. "Aww mera bacha is crying....(wipes her tears)...don't cry baby...you are toh my little brave doll right...see i am fine...nothing happened to me..."

"Sacchi???" Asks Rishika cutely...

"Yup..."

"Ok Mommy...its feedy feedy time...i am hunglyy..." Says Rishika caressing her tummy...

Madhu feeds her amidst the tantrums....Padmini was the quiet witness of the Mother-daughter duo....

Rishika who was munching on her last bite sees her and runs to her...

"Rishika u play with Nanni...i will come in few minutes...." Calls out Madhu from behind and Padmini takes her to her room...

Madhu crashes on the sofa and looked at the wallpaper of RK on her phone..

"Where are u RK?? I am missing u so much...After Rishika was born...i wanted to introduce her to u...but u vanished into thin air...She is just like u-naughty...Her mischievous eyes and dimpled smile reminds me of u...I love u so much...please come back...i will leave the industry for u forever....tum jahan le jaoge mein wahan chalungi....but please come back.."

She was in her thoughts when she felt a tug at her shirt...She opened her eyes and saw Rishika looking at her worridely...

"Mommy why are u crying??u too missing Daddy??" Asks Rishika innocently....Madhu picked her up and hugged her tightly....

"Mommy pleash shtopp crying or else I will also cry...Don't wolly we will find Dadda togethl ok???" Says Rishika and Madhu nods...

Just then Madhu's phone rang and she made Rishika sit beside her and picked up the call...

"Oh God Neha..where were u?? Do u have any idea how much i tried calling u...!! Any news??"

"Yes Ma'am... I have but i am not pretty sure about it...!!"

"Jo bhi hai just tell..we can confirm it later..!" Says Madhu impatiently...

"Ma'am according to Private Detective he is in Mumbai only...He was spotted yesterday near Mall....and he might be coming today too as PD heard him talking to someone about him visiting mall today too...!" Explains Neha...

"Are u sure about it??" Asks Madhu..

"No ma'am but...."

"It's okay...anyways i wanted to go for an outing with Rishika...what better can be than a Mall..." Says Madhu which caught d attention of Rishika eho was till now playing with her toys on being bored by her mOm's talks and she gleed happily....

"Great ma'am i will meet u there @7"

"Okay thanku Neha..." Says Madhu and hangs up the call...And she got 80 % of the info about RK: perks of being rich...

She turned to Rishika and made her ready...

***
Both reached the Mall in half an hour...

"Mommy wat we gonna do first??" Asks Rishika excitedly..

Madhu picks her up and says,"Whatever my doll wants..."

"Really?? (Madhu nods)okay..Firsht i want lot of dresses....Dolls...Games and ice-creams..." Says Rishika..

Madhu looks around d mall and not able to find RK she half-hearted roamed the mall with Rishika buying her stuff she wants...

After shopping and eating, they moved to Games corner..

"Mommy i want a horse ride..." Says Rishika pointing towards d children enjoying the horse ride...

Madhu paid for the ride and accompanied Rishika to the ride. .she smiled seeing her little doll happy....

Just then Madhu's phone rang...Madhu instructs Rishika not to leave the area and she will be right back...

Madhu goes out and picks up d call...

"Hello Neha...where r u??and any confirmation of RK??I couldn't find her here...!!"

"Ma'am i confirmed he will be there for sure...."

"Ohkay...Where are u???"

" ma'am i reached..i am parking my car..." Replies Neha..

"Okay come fast and u take care of Rishika..."

"Okay..." And they hanged up the call...

Madhu hurried to the games arena where she asked Rishika to stay back...As soon as she reached...she panicked on not finding Rishika there...She asked everyone there but everyone claimed that they haven't seen her....

On the other side.. Rishika walked through the mall crying calling up her Mom denying everyone's help....Just then she bumped inti a guy and fell down...

The guy turned and saw a little girl crying and his heart pained...He gently picks her up to console her....

****

Chapter 2 is up....Now only last Chapter left which might be up by this weekend ..

Till then do not forget to Vote--&--Comment :)