CHAPTER 1-SEPARATION

RK got paralysed due to accident and shooting for his film stopped...RK was heartbroken and he now had to face losses....He broke down completely...Madhu assured him that the film will be completed for sure....
Madhu started shooting for the film....And film became a success and RK got rid of all the financial crisis..Madhu was praised for her acting skills...RK felt a little side-lined..She was given more importance which bored a seed of jealousy in RK's heart which was nourished by growing offers to Madhu...

And finally his love for her was over powered by jealousy and hatred on being instigated by Dipali..

One day, Madhu went to doctor for check up as for few days she was not feeling well and was puking many a times...On seeing the doctor she came to know that she was pregnant..

She wanted to share the news firstly with RK..she cancelled all engagements of the day and reached home..she ran to her room ignoring the puzzled looks of Radha and Bittuji..

As she reached her room all her happiness was thrown out of the window..the scene in front of her broke her..She saw RK lying on the floor drunk trying to stand...

She walked to him to help him but he stopped her showing his hand...After settling himself on the couch he asks," How was your day Madhu??"

"It was great...I wanted to share a good news with u...!" Says Madhu excitedly..

"Really?? I am feeling blessed..." Replies RK sarcastically..

"RK kya hua hai?? Why are u behaving like this?? Huh??" " asks Madhu worridely.

"U must be really happy??right??" Asks RK..

"For what??"

"Doing one film u got famous...even more than ur hubby?? U must be on cloud 9...!!" Says RK..

"RK please...no u are wrong...I told u I don't wanna be in movies...I did that movie for u...otherwise I am happy being called as Your wife..you know that right...!!"

"No..Madhu...u don't have to lie..."

"I am not lying RK.."

"Really?? Then what the heck is this??" Asks RK showing her a script...

"RK Mr Singhania called me...I said no..but still he insisted,to give the script a read...I couldn't say no and brought it home..that's it..." Explained Madhu..

"Why are u lying huh?? Sach btane me in tumhe koi problem hai?? Meine jab call kiya he informed me that u signed for the movie...why lying Madhubala??" Asks RK.

"Are u doubting on me?? On my Trust?? On my love??" Asks Madhu teary eyed..

"Yes I am Madhubala...After the film...u had time for promotions and all other stuff but not for me...and u are saying I should believe u??" Says RK with insecurity,jealousy and hatred which broke her into pieces..

Here she was all happy that she is gonna share the news of her pregnancy with him..but lesser she knew that he hates her...then how can she trust him on her child..what if he thinks that it's not his child now...So she decides to not share it.

"You think I used your name?? Huh?? Go on think whatever u want ..now I don't care what u think of me...if you don't trust me anymore then what's the use of our relationship...and I don't think ki I should live with u...And a final word to u...I am gonna do the movie for sure...and see till when ur bloody ego stops me...!!" Says Madhu in anger and pain..

"OK Madhubala...If u don't wanna live..ok u can go and happily live wherever u want...I won't stop u now to do the movie...Enjoy your happiness and superstar status and bdw congratulations for your movie..." Replies RK in equally anger and pain filled tone...

He wanted Madhu to argue with him...fight with him and make him understand that their love is above all...but she didn't maybe due to pregnancy he is unaware of...

He sat back on the chair and started drinking heavily...

For Madhu her self-respect was everything she had after trust and love which was broken according to her...She couldn't take the pain more and left Kundra Mansion forever with having a last glimpse of RK whom she loved and will always be...

Was it the end of the story or beginning of a new Start?? To know more stay tuned..

A/N: Don't think ki it will be same as the show...it's different from it...and in my own way....It's short because I earlier thought it as an OS but later decided to convert it into 3 shot story...and it is split into 3 parts according to scenes.. .

Thanks..
-Simran