A New Start

Chapter 1

They say it's not easy when you move out of your home town but when your forced to leave, it's hard. It started off as your typical normal Sunday the only thing weird about this Sunday was I wasn't sitting down on the couch, reading my magazine on my bight orange couch like I always do. No, on this Sunday, I was packing. Upstairs in my room, I was packing my suite case with Harper. My Suite Case open on the bed in front of me while Harper was by my dresser picking out the clothes I should bring with my to Virginia. Yeah, you heard me, Virginia. 

 "Alex," Harper said while taking out the multicolour tank top from my door and placing in my suite case. "I don't understand why you have to leave"

"Harper," I said while folding my chocolate sweater and placing it in my suite case were it laid right at the top. "They made it clear that I wasn't allowed to come back to the school after the summer. I've been kicked out, where else am I suppose to go?"

"You could be home schooled" She said with a big smile on her face.

I shook my head with a smile.

"Ha ha, very funny. Harper my parents made it clear that I have to go. If I don't go, then I have no future. This is only in case I lose in the Wizard Competition. I don't want to be left the Sub Station," I said as I kept transporting clothes and jewellery from my dresser to my suite case. "There, done" I said with I smile. I jumped on the suite case as Harper tried zipping it up.

"Alex!" Mom called from downstairs.

"Yes!" I called back.

"You have to hurray up of your going to miss your flight!"

"Alright coming!"

I lifted my heavy purple suite case off of my bed and grabbed the other brown suite case that was outside the bedroom and started carrying both down the stairs. I was as the bottom where Dad stopped me from going any further.

"It's alright honey," he said as her grabbed both suite cases from my hands. "I got it"

"Thanks dad"  I said.

I walk up to the mirror and fixed my self up for the flight. I wanted to look good in case I saw any cuties. I smiled at the thought.  I fixed my clothes before turning around and saying, "Perfect"

Justin came around the coner, with his suite cases, down the stairs and walked over to the front door where Dad was just coming back in from putting my suite case in the Taxi, which was just outside our house at the time.

"Now," Justin said in an angry tone. "I don't understand why I have to go too?" he asked.

"Because, you have you make sure Alex stays out of trouble" Dad said as he shook his index figure at Justin as he did all the time...to me.

I rolled my eyes at Justin, ignoring his wining and walked over to Harper who was standing by the stairs with a tear rolling down her eye.

"Aw, Alex," Harper said as he leaned in a hugged me "I'm going to miss you so much"

I leaned back in and hugged her back. "I'll miss you too, Harper" I said.

"Promise me you'll call me everyday"

"I promise"

I unwrapped my arms around Harper's neck, backed up and walked over to Mom.

"Oh, Miha" Mom said as she did the same. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Have fun in Mystic Falls and phone me when you get there"

"I will mom"  i unwrapped my arms around her and walked over to Dad.

"Alright Alex," he said sternly. "I want you to stay out of trouble and listen to what your brother and Aunt Jenna says. I don't want her phoning us that you got kicked out of this school again"