:WILL X BROOKLYN:

This one is for Kressy_Kid (Brooklyn is her OC) Enjoy! ❤️

Brooklyn's POV

It's the average day at Hawkins Middle, but today, I'm going to make sure that something is different.

"You're going to ask him out?!"

I put my finger to my friend's lip, "SHUSH!"

Her voice quickly lowered to a whisper, "You're going to ask him out?"

"Yes. And this time I'm serious."

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go!" She pushed me out of the girls' bathroom and saw Will standing at his locker.

He looked back at me and I walked over, "Hey Brooklyn!"

Great. Already I'm feeling nervous. You can't back out Brooklyn, you can do this. You've got this!

"Hey," you've got this. You can do it. "So, Will?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to ask you... Do you maybe... I dunno... Maybe... Um... Go..."

Will chuckled,"Yes."

I grabbed his face and before I knew it my lips were on his. I opened my eyes and realize what I just did. My face was extremely red, great job Brook, you may have just ruined your chance. He can easily change his mind right now.

My speech was fast and I stuttered a lot, "I-I'm so s-sorry... I j-just... I-I got so happy, and I may have g-gotten a l-little t-too confident."

Will blushed, "It's okay, I like you."

A giant smile formed on my face, "Do you maybe want to walk home together?"

He grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers with mine, "I'd love to."