He cheats on you.

Sorry babes for not posting in 500 years..
i really do hope you understand ♡
--------------------------------
|Steve|
You were walking around the halls of the school trying to find Steve.
You needed to talk with him, And give him a note about how much you love him.

You smile to yourself, Until you hear noises coming from the boys locker room.

You hear a grunts and moaning?
Sounds like Carol and...... Steve?
No. It can't be. Could It?

You slowly walk towards the door and peak through, Trying not to make a sound. You see Steve & Carol enjoying themselves.

Your eyes widened. He looks up and turns to see you. His eyes widen aswell.

"So you just go around banging girls Steve?" You say as tears form.
"Y/N.. I swear I can explain." He says.
"Of course you can explain!" You sigh. "What did I ever see in you?" You say running crying.

Not noticing that the note slipped out of your hand, As you run to Barb.
You can hear him calling for you but you dont stop running.

|Jonothan|
You were walking around Hawkins because why not. You decided to walk into a shopping market & saw Eleven :) .

"Hey, El! What cha doing?" You greet her hugging her.
She sorta/kinda froze and after a few seconds, hugged you back. She seemed like she didn't want to tell you something.

"Eleven?.... What's wrong?" You carresed her shoulder, as you went to go sit down on a bench near the local park. She looked up towards you.

"Y/N..... If I tell you something... You promise you won't be sad?" Eleven spoke gently.
"You can tell me anything!" You smile as she lays on your shoulder.

"I saw Jonothan & Nancy having... you know.." She paused as she saw you 'wide-eyes' staring at the ground..
You felt like everything just stopped and shattered at the moment you heard Jonothan and Nancy's name.

"Y/N?...." Eleven questioned.
"Don't worry.... I'm fine." You say bluntly, still staring at the ground.
You stood up, Both said you're goodbyes and parted ways.

As you were walking you couldn't help but think.. Why?
Am I not good enough?
Was there something wrong with me?
Am I too.... Ugly?
You tear up and think alot about the last one.

*Time skip :P*

You walked into his house & waited for him.. The only reason you did was because you just....Needed to see if he was going to lie.

The next 15 Minutes pass by and he walks in all frantic, Then you catch on. He zips up his zipper on his jeans, While trying to tidy up his hair. He doesn't even see you till' you sigh in sadness.

"Y/N?... Y/N! Hey babe!" He turns in confusion at first, But then plays it off cool, Trying to give you a hug.

"Don't ever touch me again." You push away tearing up.
He stares in confusion, While you get up and run to the door.
He sprints in front blocking the handle.

"What's wrong!.." You stay quiet looking down.
"Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. You can tell me anything. No matter what."

You look up and just say it.
"I know what you did. Eleven told me. She saw you and Nancy together having sex!" You cry while punching his chest with your fist.

He stays frozen.
"Move Jonothan." You shove him and walk out crying.
Before heading to bed.

|Mike|
Mike and Eleven have been hanging out now for the past week.

----------------------------------
IM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN DAYS. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY Xo