Movie Night with him.

Request by JohnnyBoyByers 😊 Thank you!
Sorry it took 800 years..
Play Music when you want.
(Y/F/M - Your favorite movie)
-------------------------------------------------------------

|Steve|
It was near the end of the day from such a boring day. Not enjoying one thing. Other than seeing friends.
At the end of the of the day Steve came over to me dragging along, Carol and Tommy to my locker.

"Hey Cutieeee." He says cutely and childishly.
"Awe. Hi Steveee." You say playing along with him.
"Do you wanna come to my house and watch movies wif me? he asks still going along with it.
"Okayy! I'll grab my stuff first ajd ealk with you!" You say giggling, as Johnny and Carol makeout?? Like what. How did that escalate so quickly? But you just go with it.

You do as you say and walk with him as the other two walk a different way.
You and Steve talk the whole way on why you moved here and stuff. By the time you two stopped, You and him were at his house. He grabbed out his keys, Opened the door and let you walk in first.
It was a pretty house aswell.
It actually got dark really fast, So you just walked over to the living room and softly sat on the couch & waited for him.

"Turns out my parents aren't home.. Yay!" He says Smiling and you giggling.
He grabs blankets and spreads them all over you and the couch.
"What movie do you want to watch?"
He asks.
"Hmmm... Do you have Y/F/M?"
"Um. Yeah sure" He says walkin towards you, Spreads blankets around.
He jumps in next to you and you lay on his shoulder as he gently puts his head on top of yours.
Half way through the movie, You were slowly dosing off.
But everytime you were about to shut down, You widened your eyes and try stay awake.
Suddenly you could hear a snore as you look up.

It was Steve sleeping quietly with little snores coming out of his mouth.
You stare at him with awe, As you cuddle up into his chest and slowly go to sleep.

|Jonathan|
It was the weekend.
You decided to call Jonathan & ask if he wanted to come over.
"Of course! Uh - I - I mean.. yeah... Sure." As he tried to play it cool, You could tell he was excited.  You giggle
"Okay! See you when you get here."

About 30 mins later, You hear a car pulling up in your driveway and you know its Jonothan.
You open the door and see him with his hand up waving cheekily.
You giggle once again and wave back.

How is he this adorable?

He walks over to you and opens his arms like he was going to give you a hug, but soon turned into a yawn. Weird.

(He was actually trying to give you a hug but, since you didn't open your hands, he tried to act if he was yawning.)

"Hiiiiiiiii. Come on in." You gesture towards the house.
He looks around..
"This place.. Its beautiful." He smiles looking at you.
"Awwwwww. Thank you." You awe at his amazement.

You two talk for a while... Then You get a little sidetracked and forget why he came here.

"Ohhhh. Yeahhh. Umm. Soo what Movie are we watching?" He says smiling.
"Hmmmmm... What about Y/F/M? Its been a favorite for a while?" You say.

"Uh. Sure. Haven't seen it before,So this will be exciting!" He says.

As we talk you set it up, As he gives you respect and decides to sit on the other couch without a blanket.
You feel a weird feeling as if hes staring at you sadly, But you just brush it off.

You lay down on the big couch and start the movie.
Half way through you feel like the couch is empty and cold, So you decide to ask if he wants to lay next to you.

"O-Okay" He stutters getting up and slowly jumping into the blanket next to you, But he doesn't lay down he just tenses as he feels your legs lying on his.

"Jonothan are you okay?" You ask.
"Y-Y-Yeah.! I'm fine" He stutters again.
"Whats wrong?"
"I just need.. to lay down. Do you mind If I go back to that other couch?" He says awkwardly.

"Guess what?" You ask.
"What?" He questions.
"Come here."
You gesture your finger to make him lay beside you.

He does as you say and lays down with the blanket wrapped around you two. He tensed for like 5 seconds, Then slowly eased.

"Hey Jonothan?" You turn over facing him.
"Yes bubba?" He says using his nickname for you.
"Why did you tense up whenever I touched you? Why did you stutter, Whenever you talked? Were you the one staring at me?" You question.

You both stare at eachother.
"All those reasons were... Because.. I - I Love you." He blurts out.
You just looked in shock but with relief aswell.

"Look I know, I know. You probably hate me right now.." He says sadly.

All you did was kiss him.
You both pull away as the movie had ended,And the credits rolled.

You both dose off and were about to sleep, But you say.
"I don't hate you. I love you too." You say.
He smiles.
"G'night Bubba" He pecks your lips, And asks for permission to grab your waist and pull you in.
You nod, And fall asleep.

|Mike|
*You with Elevens superpowers*
You were already at Mikes house, Getting ready to watch a movie.
You decided to walk downstairs to ask if Dustin, Will & Lucas of they wanted to watch Y/F/M with you two.

"Actually Y/N it's getting really late.. Come on guys let's get going." Dustin said while winking at Mike.

"Oh! Okay. Byeee" You say hugging them....

About 30 minutes later you walk over to the VCR and put in Y/F/M, While Mike grabs some Popcorn. You walk back and sit down just as the movie starts.

"Hey Miiikkkeee. The movies startinnnggg. You're gonna misss ittttttttt." You tease by pushing play giggling.

"INCOMING!!" He yells behind you charging with popcorn.
You scream! Then boom. He crashes into you making the popcorn fly everywhere.

"Owwwww.." Mike says with his head facefirst on the floor.
You look around and see the Popcorn.

"No. This Can't be happening. This nights ruined." You say getting up.
Mike basically freaks out and asks if you were okay.

"THE POPCORN!!!!" You scream again.
"I was HUNGRYYYY!" Then all of a sudden Mike goes flying all the way across the room..

A loud bang goes off, as he hits the wall.
"Oh my gosh! Mike I'm so sorry!"
You sprint over.

He starts laughing.
"That. was. Cool." You seemed shock at first, But got over it noticing it was Mike.

"Great.. Movie Night. Ruined." You sigh.
"But it was one of the coolest!" He yells sitting up.

Then all night,While the movie was playing.

You & Mike were playing games around the house. Till your little bodies shut down.

-------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WAS TRASHHHHH
-
Thank you guys for over 3k reads!! ahhhhh :)

- Love you guys ♡

Byeeee 💗