5.Story of a Bitch.

Start from the beginning

"I have something planned for you. Freshen up fast" and he takes me to the shower. Drops me there and turns back.

I can hear his footsteps going towards my room. And I sigh in relief. The effect he has on me is still very new to me.
But leaving the thoughts I surrender myself to the streaming water of goodness.

I'm searching for something wearable. After Shay it has been a continuous demand by my inner self to look good in front of him.
Yes, He makes me act like a girl.

I finally pick a black jeans and a white crop top,my hairs still damp because of shower.

After I reach my room, He again smiles at me and gives me his hand. I take it and he leads me In front of my mirror takes the hairdryer and blow dries my hair, after he is done he gets up his hands trailing towards my forehead and catches up all my bangs from the forehead and pins them up, in such a way that now my hairs are side swept and my bangs are pinned at one side.

"Now, that looks like my girl."
He looks pleased with the results.

I don't get it.. What's his problem? It looks like he isn't pleased with my haircut. This reminds me of yesterday, his ireful face when he entered the food court.

"Shay?"

"Is something wrong with my haircut?"I ask sardonically.

To which he turns again looking a bit pissed and irritated. He surely don't like answering anyone.

What? Pissed at me? Oh don't you do that Shay!
One minute he is happy and another he gets angry. How am I supposed to keep up with him this way?

"Yes, there is. I don't like the changes in you. And yes the reply to your question is that I am very displeased with this look of yours" he says pointing his very accusing finger towards me.

Oh. At least he is honest with his views. Yup. And I am not consoling myself. Nope.
Atleast this is what I want to think right now.

Have I mentioned before that I am an optimist? No? Well I am.

"Shay..umm.. Should I be sorry for it? And I think I can still manage to look like old Cera." I smile weakly at him. Suppressing my bad mood. I am acting like a weak love sick girl. Oh hell.

"Hmm sounds better. Now come on get up. I don't want to be late." He takes the keys and his wallet from the table and leaves.

Okay. I don't know what's going on. Let's hope for the best. Actually I feel low and my Insides are screaming not to go anywhere.
But feels like my insides are not in a mood to connect with my brain. I go against my insides.

As I sit in the car, he gives a sideway glance while whispering something under his breath he pushes the key and we start to move.

The journey was short as we reach to a nearby restaurant for of course our breakfast. The whole way he kept looking straight towards the road. So I don't know what this breakfast is going to be like.

We take our seats and a waiter greets while giving us the Menu.

I choose pasta and Shay goes for sandwiches and juice.

"Shay are we talking?"
He shrugs.

"Are you angry?"
He shrugs again looking at everything other than me.

"Shay? At least look at me! What happened? Look I'm sorry!"
I don't know why am I apologising? And this situation don't makes sense. He is angry on me for having a freaking haircut?
"What is wrong with you Shay?"

He shrugs again. Honestly if he does that again I'll take that glass from the table and whack it into his head.

And by some miracle the food arrives at the right time. I try to distract my mind from Shay to the bite of goodness presented in front of me.

After our breakfast we head to the car and to my surprise he keeps his hand on my waist and brings me closer to him.

"I hate fighting. Can't you see I shared a huge thing with you last night?
And then you come messing around and taking me back to my past with your silly questions, stop that love." He looks so adoringly at me that I melt at his reaction.

"Let's just forget that and focus on our day? I promise I won't be asking any of the silly question again, pinky promise" I grin.

"Haha did you just say that? What are you? Five years old?" He grins back.

"You can consider that."

He takes my hand and we move towards the car.

"Oh by the way love, I am sorry in advance because I can't manage to spend the holidays with you.. Actually my old man has some health issues and I need to visit him.. I am sorry..I know you were very excited for holiday."

"Nope that's fine. Even I have some plans with Aisha. We'll manage." I give him half hearted smile. My insides are yelling, 'no please don't go stay with me', ugh.. I don't think this day could get any better now.
Then I get an idea.

"Shay? Can I come with you? I mean.. That would be helpful for you and that way we can spend some time together too..?"

His expression changes and now he looks totally hesitant and different. Is he hiding something from me?

"I don't think my Dad would be very pleased to see you there love, let's just say he prefers his solitude and I respect his decision. Some other day maybe?"

"Okay then. Now.. What do you have in your mind for today?"

"Well.. Let's go for a drive?" He asks expectantly, smiling.

"Cool!"