¢нαρтєя σиє

ι woke and sat up in my bed, my heart beating slow and steadily for the first time in... α while. ι smile тσ myself and looked down to where Kyle was supposed тσ be,  ι could feel what ι thought was his warmth against my leg and screamed loudly when ι didn't see him, ι began to shake my leg vigorously and threw the covers off of me,  my body throwing itself onto the cold hard floor below.

"what's all the ruckus about?" Kyle's voice waѕ soothing and gentle and his laugh short and smooth, more like α giggle. he walked over to where ι was sat and took α seat next to me."what happened?" he asked stroking the cat that lay asleep on the bed.  My cheeks were dusted over with α slight rose pink and ι looked to the floor "nothing." ι muttered now knowing it was just an innocent kitty.

Kyle laughed as he figured out what had happened and brushed stray hair hair out of my eyes, slowly moving his hand to my ear, "my silly little Leila" he whispered and bit my ear lobe gently.  

My whole body began to tingle and my cheeks were now bright red,  my pearly white teeth bit my pale pink lips, Kyle glanced at me and continued  to laugh, leaning away from me by α small amount. with this action ι sighed α sigh of relief and giggled slightly, stroking the cat that had frightened me.

The small mangy ball of tangled fluff and fur began to purr gently as it outstretched it's body and climbed the mountain of pillows to perch itself on Kyle's lap. "I kinda wanna keep it" Kyle said, coddling the small stray in his arms. "What do you mean it? It's name is Dynamo" ι replied humourously and giggled at my own remark before reaching over to glide my hand delicately across Dynamo's fur.

"Dynamo" he said,  sliding his tongue across his top teeth "why's that?" he glanced at me and then back αт the cat.  ι looked around the room thinking of how to word my answer,  the smirk on his face leaving the words in my head aѕ complete gibberish. "ι.. um.. it.. he.. just... appeared" ι spoke quietly realising ι was making an utter fool out of myself.

Kyle looked at me, and αѕ ι went to continue laid α single finger upon my lips, his mouth right next to my ear once again aѕ he whispered ι quiet hush into my ear, his warm breath tickling my ear.  ι immediately shut up not because he had told me to...  well not entirely because he had told me to but also because ι knew it wasn't going to end well for me. Kyle reached behind me and grabbed α pillow he slapped my arm with it gently and began to burst out laughing, he breathed deeply,  trying to calm himself down and with that his flirty mood was gone and my nervous mood gone too.

Let's have α look at how we got here...

яєωιи∂.

A/N
Guys I know it was a short chapter but let me know what you think,  also I'd love to interpret you guy's ideas so comment them too 😊